The candidates will download challan form for the posts mentioned at Serial No. 1 to 5, deposit the same in the concerned bank, then they will submit online applications by 20-03-2020 on the ITS website (https://www,itspak.org/). The hard copy of application along with testimonials and two recent passport size pictures will be sent at the ITS office address ‘Gulberg Plaza. 4th floor. MPCHS, E-ll/3 Markaz. Islamabad” through registered post or TCS. The applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
Application forms with challan form
Application forms for all categories can be downloaded from Interior Testing Service (ITS) website (https://www,itspak.org/l with challan form.
Applications for the posts mentioned at Sr. No.6 to 8 i.e. Cook, Naib Qasid and Moazzan shall be submitted to this office for which application form can be downloaded from Interior Testing Service (ITS) website (https://www.itspak.org/) and official website of this office www.multan.dc.lhc.eov.pk/ without paying any challan form. A list of eligible candidates for the interview will be displayed on the notice board of this office as well as the official website of this office https://multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk/ on 30-03-2020.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||BPS||No. of Post||Application Forms|
Civil and Sessions Courts Multan Jobs 2020
If no suitable candidate is available for appointment against the abovementioned quotas, these posts shall be filled in through direct recruitment on the basis of open merit (except 3% quota for disabled persons).
Rules & Regulations:
- The permanent address of the candidate mentioned in his CNIC shall be treated as District of Domicile.
- The written test will be taken in District Multan. Roll number slips of posts mentioned at
serial No. 1 to 5 with the date and time of the test will be issued by Interior Testing Service (ITS).
- For any query about Interior Testing Service infaffitspak.org or phone number 051-
4. The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether
their relative is already working in Civil/Sessions Courts. Multan and if his relative is already working, the candidate will submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said employee.
5. The candidate already serving in government or semi-government will apply through proper channel or append/upload NOC of the said department with their application.
6. The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph attested copies of their educational certificate, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of the interview, incomplete applications will be treated as
7. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing in test/interview.
8. The candidates who are applying against 03% quota reserved for disabled persons are required to submit the certificate issued by a competent authority under Disabled Person (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per rule will be for ten years over and above the prescribed age limit.
9. Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
10. Relaxation in upper age limit up to five years only in exceptional circumstances (i.e. cases involving factors beyond human controls) can be granted according to Hon’ble Lahore High Court, Lahore letter No.23566/6E/(LCE)/VII.A.27 dated 27.07.2013 by
11. Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil and Sessions Courts Establishment Service Rules, 2005
12. Recruitment committee has the right to withheld the entire result or partly
District & Sessions Judge, Multan.