CENTER OF AVIATION TRAINING AND AVIATION SERVICES KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA JOBS
Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens for appointment in Centre of Aviation Training and Aviation Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Details of posts with requisite qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below:
General Terms & Conditions
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications along with attested copies of educational testimonials (i.e. Degrees / Certificates. Domicile certificate. License / DMC) & Experience Certificates with two recent photographs Application must reach the office of Chief Administrator Centre of Aviation Training and Aviation Services Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Air Headquarters. Peshawar within fifteen (15) days of the publication of
- Only shortlisted candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for test/interview
- Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit a separate application for each post
- In case, any technical document or any other document provided by the applicant s found incorrect /
fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- Incomplete applications/documents or applications received after the due date will be rejected without information to the applications.
- Center of Aviation Training and Aviation Services reserve the right to cancel or not fill any of the
advertised posts without assigning any reason. Error if any. are liable to rectification by the Centre.
- The appointment will be on a contract basis, for a period of 02 years, extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
- 1“ Year of the contract will be a probationary period and the contract may be canceled without assigning any reason.
9. No TA / DA will be admissible for test and interview.