Center For Aerospace & Security Studies(CASS) Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Centre for Aerospace & Security Studies (CASS), Lahore requires the services of eligible Pakistani nationals (Male / Female), on contract basis for the following vacancies.
|02||• MPhil degree and/or fresh PhD in Defence & Strategic Studies / International Relations /
Political Science / Peace & Conflict Studies from a
n HEC-recognized university• 8-10 years’ experience in research & academia
• Strong analytical and academic writing skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• 5 research papers, published in Web of Science and / or HEC – recognized journals
• Pay Package is negotiable, as per experience.
|01||• BS Hon/MA/MSc (English Language & Literature), from an HEC-recognized university
• 5 years’ experience in magazine journal / scholarly publishing
• Strong writing, proofreading and reference standardization skills
• Experience with MS Office and Publishing Tools
Interested candidates may send their updated CVs, along with copies of attested documents at
firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 27 Feb, 2023 (for Researcher) and 06 March,
2023 (for Senior Researcher) positions.
The documents should contain CNIC, recent passport size photographs, educational degrees/other testimonials
(equivalence certificate, in case of foreign degree), Experience Certificate & copies of 02 published Research
Papers (where applicable)
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and Interview for which no TA / DA will be applicable. The
Centre reserves the right to change or cancel any of the advertised positions.
For queries, contact: 042-36669692/ 0344-2043756 / 0320-9922060 or e-mail at