Cadet College Panjgur Admission 2022 Advertisement & Admission Forms
Cadet College Panjgur is an English medium residential educational Institution that aims to impart quality education on the modem and scientific lines, announces admissions in Class 7th for the year 2021. The candidate must have passed 6,k Class examination from a recognized school by March 2021, and the age of the candidate must not be under 11 and over 13 years on 28-02-2021 l.e age of the candidate must be between 28-02-2008 to 28-02-2010.
Admissions are granted strictly on the basis of merit which will be determined through written examinations and interviews. The written test will be of class Sixth (6th) standard, from Balochistan Text Bock Board’s 2020 syllabus, (single paper of 103 Marks) composing the following four subjects with the proportion of 25 marks for each subject:
- General Scene
SEATS At LOCATION:
Balochistan: 77 seats (Districts itself)
Application forms along with college prospectus and model test papers can be obtained on payment as details mentioned below, through Cash payment /Bank Challan or Bank Draft in favor of Principal Cadet College Panjgur.
(j) By hand from Cadet College Panjgur Rs.2000/-
(ii) By post-Rs. 2500/-
- At following branches of Habib Bank Limited by hand. Rs 2000/-(Prospectus.Forms and Registration fee.
(jii) MBUCech(Turbat) Branch. (.v) H8L Khutdar Branch (v) HBL Kharan Branch
- The application forms can also be downloaded from the college website www ccpr.edu pk and Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) website www ctsp.com pk which may be sent along with registration fee receipt of Rs.2000/- deposited in Habib Bank Panjgur branch account No 1149-79-000-22301
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: last date for submission of the applications on prescribed forms duly filled and supported by relevant documents with application and registration fee receipt of Rs.2000/- Is 15.01.2021.
Note: No application form will be accepted. In any case, after the due date.
- POSTAl ADDRESS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP) Office UK International Plata Basement Jinnah Town Quetta Balochistan. Phil 051-111 004-455
- INTIMATION OF WRITTEN TESI: Dale, time, examination Centre of written test will be intimated to the candidates in their test roll number slips and through media sources.
- INTIMATION OF ADMISSION / AUCTION:
The selected candidates will be Intimated through letters, sent to the addresses mentioned In their admission forms.
ATTACH THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WITH THIS ADMISSION FORM
1. Three latest passport size photographs, attested by concerned Headmaster / Principal.
2. Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC), Local /Domicile certificate of the
3. B-form and Local / Domicile Certificate of Candidate.
4. Bank Demand Draft / Bank Challan of Rs.2,000/-, of the below-mentioned bank, as registration fees
in the name of Principal Cadet College Panjgur.
Bank: Habib Bank Limited HBL Panjgur Branch (Online) A/C No:-0011497900022301
Cadet College Panjgur