CADET COLLEGE CHOA SAIDEN SHAH CHAKWAL CLASS VIII ADMISSION 2020
Cadet College Chakwal opens Admissions for Class VIII for Cadet boys and girls College. Cadet College Chakwal CCC is a special college for the preparation of ISSB. Applications are welcomed form cadets in the sixth grade with a minimum of five years of primary education from an authorized institute. Admissions will be granted on the entry test base. Written test for admission in 8th Class will include, English, Urdu, General Knowledge, and Mathematics. Those Students obtaining 70% or above marks can appear in the test for 8th Class Admissions. As per the admission policy, the written test for secondary classes will comprise English, Urdu, General Science, and Mathematics, with the usual interview and medical checkup. To get online details about Cadet College Chakwal Admission 2020 Apply Online. Dear parents if you have any problem regarding the fee please contact on 03354288882.Telephone # 0543-545200.For Admission information contact on 03355550132.
- Age: 12-14 years on 1st April 2020 with 6 months relaxation in upper and lower age limit.
- Candidates who have passed Class VII or studying in Class VIII.
- Candidates studying in class VII must attach “Hope Certificate”.
Written Test will be conducted on Sanday, January 05, 2030.
Written teat according to the standard of Punjab Text Book Board syllabus from dan 7» will be conducted m Enghsh.
Mathematics, Urdu & General Science.
- General knowledge (Islaraiyat, Pak Studies) and Computer test in the form of MCQ’s will also be held at the time of
Written Entry Test will be held at the following centers only:
- Examination Centers Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, 49-A, Lawrence Road, Lahore.
- Cadet College Choa Saiden Shah Chikwal
- GC Women University Sialkot
- Multan Public School k College* For Boys Off 3 Km Bourn Road, Multan
Interview & Medical wiD be held in Cadet CoUege Choa Saiden Shah Cbakwal only for those candidates who will qualify written
CoUege Prospectus can be obtained on payment of Ra 1200/- by TCS/Courier through Demand Draft payable at IBP table
Saiden Shah Br. Code: 0556) in favor of the Principal Cadet CoUege Choa Saiden 8hah Cbakwal and Ra. 1000/- by hand
from the following places
- National Bank of Pakistan Choa Saiden Shah.
- College office during working hours (08:00 AM to 03:00 PM).
- CoUege Prospectus will be available from 15“ September, 3019.
- College Prospectus A Application Form can also be downloaded from the college website www.
- Attach Demand Draft of Ra. 2000/ • as Prospectus A Processing Pee with the downloaded Application form.
- The last date for submission of application forms is Tuesday, December 31, 3019.
- Selected candidates will be informed through call letters
CADET COLLEGE CHOA SAIDEN SHAH CHAKWAL
PH: 0543-545200 & Cell: 0335-5550132