Bureau of Statistics (BOS), Planning & Development Board, Government of the Punjab, Lahore is conducting “Punjab Home Based and Domestic Workers Survey, (PHB&DWS), 2022-2023” in all Districts of the Province. Applications from the suitable qualified candidates on purely daily wage basis for a period of about 75 working days are invited as per following eligibility criteria.
Bureau of Statistics (BOS) Jobs 2022
Interested Punjab Domiciled Candidates are requested to appear in interviews along with duly filled In application form, original documents, testimonials alongwith one set of photocopies of all testimonials/ documents with two recent passport size photographs according the following schedule.
- (I) of positions may be increased or decreased as per requirement.
- (II) About 20% additional workforce will also be called for training , while for field work final selection of enumerators will be performance based, during the training session.
lii) No. of days of field work may increase or decrease depending upon the work load.
(Iv) Selection will be made on merit and domicile basis, and shall be purely temporary and on daily wage basis and there will be no right of being permanent whatsoever.
- (v) Final decision of the Authority shall not be challenged at any court/ forum.
- (vi) Authority may terminate the contract of any candidate at any stage without any reason.
(vii) Selected/ Short listed candidates will be informed telephomcally to participate in training.
(viii) Selected candidates shall be deployed in any district of the punjab. However, the preference will be given to the local selectees.
- (ix) Candidates who get training and intentionally do not join field work when needed, shall not be paid any
remuneration of training session at all.
- (x) Successful candidates shall sign an agreement with BOS for their availability and completion of the task.
- (xi) Absence/ poor performance shall lead to termination of contract.
xii) During the course of this purely temporary assignment. Department shall not be liable to pay any health/ risk insurance to health/ life of any candidate.
(xiii) The application Proforma is available at Bureau’s website www.bos.gov.pk
(xiv) No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.