Benazir Income Support Programme (BlSP) invites Applications for the posts of Compliance Monitor 95 Vacancies in Different Cities of Pakistan and Various other Posts which are mentioned in the advertisements. Application Download BISP Jobs Application Forms From official Website of CTS www.cts.org.pk or visit www.bisp.gov.pk for Download BISP Advertisement and Jobs Application of Said vacancies till 25th February 2020. This Recruitment on Contract Basis and Recruitment of Compliance Monitors is also on Contract Basis.
How to Apply:
1. Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Candidate Testing Services (CTS) website www.cts.org.pk
2. The application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
3. Candidates Testing Services or BISP will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
4. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms for the posts along with online deposit slips (in original) to Candidates Testing Services, Office No. 6, 2nd floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad,(Ph: 051-2120100-272) www.cts.org.pk
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2020 CTS Application Forms
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) requires the services of qualified, highly talented and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals against the following positions, purely on a contract basis, initially for a period of one year (extendable up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory performance and requirements of the Programme).
Director (Administrative Cadre) (SPS-19)
Director (Finance Cadre) (SPS-19)
Director (Technical Cadre) (SPS-19)
Deputy Director (Technical Cadre)(SPS-18)
Deputy Director (Administrative Cadre) (SPS-18)
Assistant Director (SPS-17)
Accounts Assistant (SPS-14)
Audit Assistant (SPS-14)
Assistant Complaint (SPS-14)
Assistant Complaint (SPS-14)
Field Supervisor (SPS-14)
Data Entry Assistant (SPS-14)
Waseela-e-Taleem is a Co-responsibility Cash Transfer (CCT) Programme to financially support the poorest of the poor families to promote primary education of children (4 to12 years) of BISP beneficiary families. Each beneficiary child receives a cash transfer of PKR 750 upon meeting the admission verification in the 1st quarter and verification of at least 70% of attendance in subsequent quarters till completion of primary education.
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on a fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
Posts Punjab (33) Sindh (27) Jhang 11 Jacobabad 5 Rajanpur 7 Kashmore 5 Muzaffargarh 15 Tharparkar 11 Umer Kot 6 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (21) Balochistan (7) D. I. Khan 7 Killa Abdullah 2 Mardan 9 Nasirabad 2 Upper Dir 3 Kohlu 2 Mohmand Agency 2 Sherani 1 Azad Kashmir (5) Gilgit Baltistan (2) Haveli (Kahuta) 2 Astore 2 Neelum 3
Compliance Monitoring (CoM) is a continuous process of Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) cycle after registration lasting up to a maximum of six years for each beneficiary child. During the process, the WeT families are monitored with regards to two types of co-responsibilities to be met by their respective children, which area) admission in the primary school of eligible children which turns them into WeT beneficiary children and b) attendance for beneficiary children. Complying with the co-responsibilities entitles the families with beneficiary children to receive cash transfers; however, non-compliance results in no cash transfer being made, consequently triggering alerts to follow up with the families. Benazir Income Support Programme intends to hire the compliance monitors for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools. TORs for the post of Compliance Monitor is as
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR)
Collection of attendance compliance data of WeT enrolled children on a quarterly basis
Monitoring of WeT enrolment activities
Facilitation in the social mobilization and enrolment activities
Conduction of Supply capacity assessment on need basis
Facilitation in Awareness campaign during the enrolment activities
Coordination with school staff of respective area for the facilitation
Participate in the training/ orientation sessions organized by BISP and school education
Any other monitoring task assigned by the HQ, regional, divisional and tehsil office
Experience and Qualifications:
Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at least 1-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews, data collection and data entry. Have experience in operating android application
Should possess the LTV licence for the category of motorbike Location of Post: The monitor will be placed at the tehsil/district level Remuneration: -PKR 40,000/- per month lump-sum
Contract duration and other terms:-
1. Purely Temporary Positions are to be created with the approval of the Board, for a period of one year. Extendable on a yearly basis, by the Board, in case future demand persists. All such posts are non-transferable.
2. Candidates shall be selected through open competition and appearing in the screening test ( 5 candidates to be shortlisted for interview against one post in case of achieving a minimum score of 40%).
3. Fixed Salary (Allinclusive ) shall be offered to the selected candidates.
4. Appointments are to be made purely on contract for a period of one-year non-extendable.
5. Selected candidates will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
6. No Government Policy with regard to regularization of contractual employees will be applicable to these appointees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview based on their performance in the Screening Test. T.A/D. A shall not be admissible. BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply. No Age relaxation will be admissible.BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts. Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service. If any regular officer/official in an equivalent pay scale is selected against this position than he/she will be taken on deputation basis subject to provision of NOC by the parent department at the time of interview regarding relieving in case of selection.