Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi jobs 2018
Applications are invited for appointment on adhoc basis for one year against the vacant posts from both (Male & Female) candidates mentioned below available in RAWALPINDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY/ALLIED HOSPITALS, RAWALPINDI through online link i.e.
www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. by 28-02-2018.
Job Opportunity In Rawalpindi:
Rawalpindi Medical College offers many opportunities for jobs and career development including selection for seats of House Job and Post Graduate Trainees in its three teaching Hospitals, appointments as Clerical staff, Computer Operators, Medical Officers, Demonstrators, Senior Registrars, Assistant Professors e.tc. various job opportunities at RMC can be downloaded from here.
Staff required for Banazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi.
Advertisement of district headquarters hospital rawalpindi jobs 2018
1. Applicants are directed to apply for above mention posts through online link i.e.
www.jobs.punjab.govt.pk by 28-02-2018.
2. Applications other than on-line will not be accepted.
3. The Selection Committee shall make selection strictly on merit.
4. The applicant must have Punjab Domicile.
5. Appointments will be made on adhoc basis according to Government of the Punjab rules & regulations.
6. All types of quotas reserved by the Government of the Punjab, Lahore shall be observed as per rules/policy.
7. 05 years age relaxation of male candidates and 08 years age relaxation of female candidates as per Govt. Rules.
8. Maximum age limit for disabled person shall be 35 years.
9. Only the applicants fulfilling the required qualification and experience etc. should apply.
10. The candidates already working in any Government department should apply through proper
channel within due date.
11. At the time of interview, the candidates must bring all original documents and not TA/DA will be paid
12. Candidates with higher qualification/experience will be preferred.
13. Candidates using unfair means will not be considered.
14. In case of any conflict/difference of opinion during the process of recruitment and any error/omission
occurred during the process of publication decision of the concerned selection committee will be considered as final.
15. Incomplete applications, applications received after due date and applications of overage candidates shall be not received/entertained.
16. The competent authority reserves the right to reduce or increase the number of posts advertised as well as change/cancel the process of recruitment.
17. Schedule of interview/test for selection will be communicated by post & website to the eligible/short listed candidates after scrutiny of the applications.
18. Mobile phone/Laptop or any other supporting material shall not be allowed at the time of test/interview.
19. All required qualifications/Foreign qualifications must be registered/recognized by PMDC.
20. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Prof. Muhammad Umar
RMU & Allied Hospitals
RAWALPINDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY/ALLIED HOSPITALS, RAWALPINDI.
Applications are invited for appointment on adhoc basis for one year against the vacant posts from both (Male & Female) health professionals (Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Registrars, Specialists, MOs/WMOs, Para-Medical Staff, Budget & Accounts Officer, Audit Officer, Assistant Manager IT, Stenographer & Junior Clerks etc. in the RAWALPINDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY/ALLIED HOSPITALS, RAWALPINDI by 28.02.2018. Interested candidates may download complete particulars of the posts including required qualifications, experience, age, number of posts, terms & conditions etc. from the following link: www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.