BALOCHISTAN BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION BBISE Quetta Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Applications are invited from Local/Domicile candidates of Balochistan for recruitment against following
temporary posts (which are likely to be permanent).
(1) Applications on the prescribed form of the Board along with two photographs attested copies of computerized identity card, local/domicile, educational credentials and experience certificate addressed to Secretary Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta will be collected till 27-01-2023 at the establishment branch with processing fee of Rs.300 non-refundable through UBL Challan. Unattested documents will not be accepted under any circumstances and copies of all certificates from the concerned board/university while local/domicile must be certified by the concerned Deputy Commissioner. Legal action will be taken against any candidate in case of false/fake educational credentials.
(2) Candidate’s age limit should be 18 to 28 years on 27-01-2023 while age relaxation will be given as per government rules. Government servants should submit their applications through their department along with NOC.
(3) Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. (4) Test and interview date will be intimated later through advertisement.
(5) Separate applications have to be submitted for more than one post.
(6) The number of advertised posts is not final and may be reduced or increased. (7) Candidates qualifying the written test will be called for interview.
(8) For Serial No. 01, 02, 09, 11, 13 and 14, only Candidates having Local/domicile of Sibi Division, for Serial No. 05, only Candidates having Local/domicile of Makran Division, for Serial No. 06, only Candidates having Local/domicile of Loralai Division, for Serial No. 07, only Candidates having Local/domicile of Kalat Division and for Serial No. 08, only Candidates having Local/domicile of Naseerabad Division are eligible to apply.
(9) The application form can be downloaded from the board’s website www.bbiseqta.edu.pk.
(10) The authority reserves the right to cancel the posts without assigning any reason.
(11) No TADA will be given to candidates appearing for test and interview.