Banking Mohtasib Pakistan Advisors Jobs
Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, a statutory body established to redress grievances of banking consumers and customers against maladministration in matters relating to banking laws, regulations, policies and practices intends to recruit Advisors on contractual basis for the positions available at its Karachi Secretariat. Candidates with requisite skills, education and experience may apply.
Job Assignment: Investigation of maladministration complaints from banks or banking consumers. Suggest systemic improvements in law, policies, regulations and procedures. Strong and effective service and communication with complainants and banks.
Eligibility: Retired or released senior bankers/govemment officials preferably having minimum working experience of at least 20 to 25 years on the operations, audit, investigations or compliance departments of the banking industry. A candidate must have worked as a senior official preferably as EVP or equivalent position. The candidate should have enough computer and adequate writing skills also.
Qualifications: Master’s Degree from recognized University/lnstitution in Banking & Finance/Public Administration/Economics or Social Sciences. A degree in law or I.T. would be an added qualification.
- Age limit: 50 – 65 years.
- Applications along with CV and two latest passport size photographs should reach the address
given below within fifteen days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be payable.
- The job shall be on a one year contract but extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Candidates, who have applied for the job earlier may apply afresh.