BANK ALFALAH’S FRONT LINE TRAINEE PROGRAMME JOBS
BANK ALFALAH’S FRONT LINE TRAINEE PROGRAMME offers an entry platform to ambitious and energetic individuals in Branch Banking Sales and Operations, nationwide with a fast track career path. The role will offer challenging assignments and market-competitive remuneration. Selected candidates will undergo comprehensive training, enabling them to develop into sound banking professionals.
- To provide high quality customer service while customer transaction related to Cash, National Prize Bonds, Utility Bills, Fund Transfers, Issuance of PO/DD, Inward/Outward Clearing & Collection, Stop Payments strictly in accordance with the policies and procedures implemented by Bank Alfalah and SBP
- To provide accurate and efficient services to customers within appropriate turnaround time ensuring full compliance with internal controls and procedures
- To develop and maintain customer relationships to generate business and provide the highest standards of customer service in order to ensure Bank Alfalah’s customer satisfaction
- To drive & manage the execution of sales strategy and customer acquisition process in the assigned Branch and be responsible for meeting/exceeding portfolio growth and cross sell targets
Problem Solving, Team work, Interpersonal Skills, Stress tolerance, customer focus, Attention to detail
Whether you have years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we’ll help you realize your full potential and achieve your career goals. From mentorship and training programs to leadership development, you’ll receive everything you need to succeed. We’ll help you become the best you can be, because a better you means a better us.
- Fresh graduates from HEC recognised institutes with at least 2.5 CGPA or equivalent
- Maximum age 26 years as on 31st December, 2018
- Candidates with 2 years of relevant experience may also apply
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Department: Branch Banking
Job Location: All Cities
Gender: No Preference
Age: 18 – 26 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree Title: Fresh Graduates from HEC recognized universities/institutes having minimum 2.5 CGPA or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By: Jan 29, 2019
Candidates meeting the above criteria may apply online at
http://careers.bankalfalah.com/ by 28th January, 2019.
Ill 225 111 | www.bankalfalah.com