BACHA KHAN UNIVERSITY CHARSADDA ASSISTANT PROFESSOR & LECTURER JOBS JUNE 2019
Applications are invited for the following teaching positions from Pakistani Nationals.
- Agriculture with specialization in Entomology and Agronomy/Weed Sciences (2)
- Botany (4)
- Chemistry with specialization in Organic. Physical, Analytical, and Bio-Chemistry (4)
- Computer Science (2)
- Economics (1)
- Education (i)
- Electronics (1)
- English (2)
- Geology (1)
- Geophysics (2)
- Management Science with specialization in HRM (2)
- Mathematics (2)
- Pashto (2)
- Physics (1)
- Sociology (1)
- Zoology (1)
Qualification & Experience:
Ph.D. in relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution. b. Master’s degree (foreign) or M.Phil. (Pakistan) or equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution.
a. No experience required
b. 4-years teaching’research experience in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
Lecturer BPS-18 English (3)
Qualification & Experience:
First-class MS/MPliifequivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career. Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer in Universities or degree awarding institution provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz Ph.D. or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in the entire academic career.
Total Posts: 32
Last Date to Apply July 22, 2019
Address: Bacha Khan University Charsada, KPK, Charsadda, Pakistan
How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at the office of the Registrar as well as on University website http://ww w.bkuc.edu.pk/.
Terms & Conditions:
2. Original receipt of online payment/Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 1.500′- for the post of Assistant Professor BPS 19 and Lecturer BPS 18 in favor of treasurer. Bacha Khan University. Charsadda, or online
payment to United Bank Limited. Charsadda, Main Branch Code-0232 Account No-220194105 mast be attached with the application form (s).
3. The candidates having Foreign Dcgrce/Ccrtificatc will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC /IBCC. Islamabad.
4. Dcgrccs/Ccrtificatcs attached with the application form without attestation from HEC and concerned Boards will not be entertained.
5. Less than 3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered second division.
6. Application Forms, complete in all respects, along with all relevant documents/experience certificates and three passport-sized color photographs should be submitted to the office of the undersigned not later than July 22.2019 positively.
7. Incomplete applications or those submitted after the due date shall not be entertained.
8. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of the interview.
9. Those already in Government services should apply through proper channel, or attach departmental NOC and
ExpcricnccCcrtificatc duly issued by the Competent Authority.
10. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon the closing date of the advertisement.
11. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
12. No TA/DA shall be admissible during the test/interview. The candidates shall be called for test/interview through their email & postal addresses only.
13. Landline telephone number. Mobile Number, Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application Form
14. The University reserves the right to either increase or decrease the number of posts (s), or not to fill any post.
15. Any candidates applying for more than one position should apply for each post separately, along with application fee.
16. All terms and conditions of the Bacha Khan University Charsadda Statutes, 2016 will be applicable.
.Note: Only the faculty already serving Khan University. Charsadda may have the option for
continuing on BPS subject to their consent. All other candidates either through proper channels or otherwise will be offered only TTS appointments.
Errors and omissions, if any. shall be subject to rectification by the University.