Ayub Medical College Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors Jobs
Applications are invited for the Posts of Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, etc
- The candidates applying for post of S.No.1 to 9 shall apply on prescribed Application Form as per detail given below:-(a). Application form can be downloaded from Ayub Medical College. Abbottabad website www.ayubmed.edu.ok. (b).A Bank draft (non-refundable) in favour of Dean, Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad of Rs.2000/- should be deposited.(c).Original receipt of Bank Draft and one photocopy of the same must be attached with the Application Form.
- The candidates applying for posts of S.No. 10 to 15 shall apply through NTS.
- The posts created by the BoG. MTI, Abbottabad will be purely on contract basis for a period of three years as per MTI Rules 2015.
- The candidates who wish to apply more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each position.
- Government/Semi Govemment/Autonomous Bodies/Semi Autonomous Bodies employees may apply through proper channel with NOC
and candidate who is working in Private Medical College shall also submit NOC from the concerned Medical College.
- No applicant will be considered in absentia.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/ decreased in any time without any notice.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel or fill any/all vacancies without assigning any reason.
- For the purpose of educational/professional qualification the Degree/Diplomas/ Certificates of un-recognized Institutions are not acceptable.
- All relevant documents. Degree MBBS. Post graduation, Domicile, CNIC, PM&DC Registration, PM&DC Experience Certificate (attested
copies) must be attached with the application. Only those documents submitted at the time of application will be considered.
- PM&DC Eligibility Certificate must be attached with the application for S.No. 1 to 8 at the time of submission of application
- Teaching Experience must be recognized by PMDC.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/she was;
- Convicted by the Court of Law.
- Dismissed from Public Service.
- Knowingly furnishes any false information.
- Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
- Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means)
- Submit forged certificates.
- Tempers with the entries in his her age and academic certificates.
- Misbehaves in the Interview.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- Character verification and background check of the selectee will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information/report or criminal
record the selection will stand cancel/withdrawn immediately.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for interview.
- 2% quota is reserved for disabled & 10 % quota is reserved for female candidate & 3 % quota for minority person shall be applicable on the
above mentioned posts. (Disability certificate issued by the competent medical board should be required).
- Experience in case of doctors should be recognized by PM&DC.
- For others the experience should be from FBR approved Institutes.
- The last date for receipt of application shall be 03.07.2019.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTS POSTS S.NO.10 T015:-
- Application forms and on
- NTS will charge Rs.400/* (plus prevailing GST) per candidate applying for single post.
iii. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with deposit slip, attested photocopies of academic certificate/degrees, photographs and copy of CNIC to the NTS, Head Quarter, Islamabad. Govt, servant/autonomous body’s employees
may apply through proper channel.
- Applications submitted in person/by hand will not be entertained.
- For any further information please contact at NTS helpline UAN:*92-51 -844444-1