Ayub Medical College NTS Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Applications are invited on a contractual basis from eligible candidates on prescribed form for the following posts in Medical Teaching Institution, Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The candidates applying for posts of S.No.01 to 11 shall apply through NTS.
2. All the appointments will be made as per MTI Rules 2015 and Regulations (as amended from time to time).
3. The candidates who wish to apply more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each position.
4. Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies/Semi Autonomous Bodies employees may apply through proper channel with NOC and candidate who is working in Private Medical College shall also
submit NOC from the concerned Medical College.
5. No applicant will be considered in absentia.
6. Number of vacancies can be increased/ decreased in any time without any notice.
7. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel or fill any/all vacancies without assigning any reason.
8. For the purpose of educational/professional qualification the Degree/Diplomas/ Certificates of unrecognized Institutions are not acceptable.
9. All relevant documents, Degree, DMC, Domicile, CNIC, PMC Registration (for lecturers), Experience Certificate (attested copies) must be attached with the application. Only those documents submitted at the time of application will be considered.
10. Experience certificate from the serving or previous institution must be attached.
11. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/she was;
a. Convicted by the Court of Law.
b. Dismissed from Public Service.
c. Knowingly furnishes any false information.
d. Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
e. Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means)
f. Submit forged certificates.
g. Tempers with the entries in his her age and academic certificates.
h. Misbehaves in the Interview.
12. An application received after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
13. Character verification and background check of the selectee will be conducted. In case of any unsatisfactory information/report or criminal record the selection will stand cancel/withdrawn immediately.
14. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
15. No TA/DA will be allowed for interview.
16. 2% quota is reserved for disabled & 10 % quota is reserved for female candidate & 5 % quota for minority person shall be applicable on the above mentioned posts. (Disability certificate issued by the competent medical board should be required).
17. Experience should be from FBR approved/ registered Institutes / firms / organizations.
18. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
19. The last date for receipt of application for posts from S.No 1 to 11 shall be 26.04.2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NTS POSTS FROM S.NO.1 TO 11:-
i. Application forms and on line deposit slips are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk
ii. NTS will charge Rs.400/- (plus prevailing GST) per candidate applying for single post.
iii. Candidates are required to send their applications on
prescribed form along with deposit slip, attested photocopies of academic certificate/degrees, photographs and copy of CNIC to the NTS, Head Quarter, Islamabad.
iv. Govt. servant/autonomous body’s employees may apply
through proper channel.
v. Applications submitted in person/by hand will not be entertained.
vi. For any further information please contact at NTS helpline UAN:+92-51-844444-1
Note: NTS will NOT issue Roll No slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidate shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the test.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POST FROM S. NO. 12 TO 13
1. The interested candidates shall apply on prescribed application form available from Accounts Branch of the Ayub Medical College against payment of Rs. 200/- for each application form.
2. Candidates serving in Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Semi-Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel and must provide NOC with application form.
3. All the relevant duly attested documents must be attached with application form. (Incomplete application forms will not be considered)
4. Duly filled application forms may be sent through registered mail at the below given address before closing date. (By hand submission of applications will not be accepted)
DEAN & CEO, AYUB MEDICAL COLLEGE, MANSEHRA ROAD ABBOTTABAD.
5. The last date for receipt of applications shall be 26.04.2022 till the close of official hours.