Armed Forces Institute of Nutrition Lahore Jobs
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Armed Forces Institute of Nutrition Lahore Cantt from the Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the criteria as mentioned against each post. Detail of posts are as under:-
Armed Force Institute of Nutrition OTS Jobs Application Forms:
OTS is conducting Recruitment test of Lower Divisional Clerk BPS-09, Laboratory Assistant BPS-07, Laboratory Attendant BPS-05 Carpenter BPS-04, Un Skilled Labor (USL) BPS-01 and Sanitary Worker BPS-01 for Armed Force Institute of Nutrition.
Armed Force Institute of Nutrition OTS Jobs 2018
Click Here For OTS Application Forms
|Ser||Name of Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Qualifications||Age||Quota|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||09||01||i) Matric
ii) Typing speed – 30 words per minute
iii) Certificate in MS Office
|2.||Laboratory Assistant||07||01||F.Sc (Second Division)||18-25 Years||Punjab|
|3.||Laboratory Attendant||05||01||Matric with Science||18-25 Years||Punjab|
ii) Skill in relevant field
|5.||Un Skilled Labour (USL)||01||05||Literate||18-25 Years||Local Basis (Lahore)|
|6.||Sanitary Worker||01||02||Literate||18-25 Years||Local Basis (Lahore)|
- Age relaxation will be applied as per Government Policy and Instructions, however 5 years upper age relaxation is applicable to all candidates. Age relaxation for Army Retired Persons is up to the age of 45 years.
- Place of duty is Lahore, however can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates already working in the Government departments/Organizations shall apply through proper channel.
- Age, Qualification and Experience shall be counted as on the closing date of this advertisement.
- If a candidate is interesting in applying for more than one post then separate application form may be submitted for each post.
- Female, Disable Persons and Non Muslims quota will be considered according to Government Policy.
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may apply within 15 Days from the date of advertisement.
Late submission of applications after due date will not be considered.
- Call letters for test/interview will be issued after the scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents/false information shall be rejected on detection at any stage of the recruitment process.
- After announcement of result successful and short listed candidates will be called for interview by AFIN at Lahore.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in written test/interview.
- Application form and deposit slip should be downloaded from Open Testing Services (OTS) website www.ots.ora.pk. The form processing fee amounting to Rs. 99.50/- will be deposited in any of the country-wide online branches of designated banks.
- The filled application form along with the paid copy of deposit slip may be sent through courier to Open Testing Services (OTS,) Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial Central Avenue Road, Phase-6, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- The copies of educational qualifications/experience certificates are not required at this stage. For any further information, visit OTS website (www.ots.ora.pki or call 051-5732752.