ARMA Students of KP Minorities Scholarships 2022 Online Apply
CRITERIA FOR DISTRIBUTION OF SCHOLARSHIPS AMONGST MINORITY STUDENTS
- The Candidate must be a regular student of recognized public & private college/ university.
- The candidate must belong to one of the minority communities.
- The scholarships would be awarded only to the students of Intermediate, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS, M.Phil. & Ph.D.
- Scholarship amount shall be paid through crossed cheques.
- The candidate must be domicile holder of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit basis to the students of the minority communities.
- The students must have obtained at least 45% marks in the last/final year examination while 2.50 GPA in last semester shall be considered as minimum criteria for the semester system.
- In case, if applications received less than the available no. of scholarships in any particular category, then allocated fund of that particular category shall be shifted to other categories where numbers of applicants are received more than allocated number.
- The scholarship shall be distributed amongst selected students through crossed cheques. In case of minor student order cheque will be issued subject to provision of Form-B and guardian CNIC.
- Applications received after due date / Incomplete or not fulfilling any of condition mentioned above shall not be considered for any process.
ll. Only online submitted applications shall be considered
12.The Scholarships will be distributed as per rates mentioned below:
|s #||Discipline/Category||# of
|1.||MBBS, BDS, Engineering, DVM,
DPT, Pharmacy or equivalent
|2.||MBA, M.Com MA, M.Sc., LIB, BS
(Hons), BSN or equivalent
|3.||BA, B.Sc., B.Com, M.Ed., B.Ed.,
ADE or equivalent
|4.||FA, F.Sc., DAE, DIT, I.Com, ICS,
D.Com, DBA or equivalent
Interested students, who meet the above mentioned criteria, may apply online on www.minorities.kp.gov.pk . Attested Application form along with all attested documents may be send to the Administrator Auoaf. Eidqah Charsadda Road, Peshawar within 20 days after publication of this advertisement.