ABBOTTABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL NTS TEST 25TH DECEMBER 2018
ABBOTTABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL IS ESTABLISHED IN 1961 AND 58 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE OPEN ADMISSION IN CLASS 7th Session 2019. School Prospectus, containing full information on admission policy and expenditures along with an Application Form can be obtained either by hand on cash payment of Rs.1200/- or by post through a Bank draft of Rs.1400/-(from abroad Rs.1700/-) in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School Abbottabad. Application form must be submitted to the School along with Bank Draft of Rs.2200/-as Registration / Entrance Examination fee (Non-Refundable) in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School (Preferably drawn on National Bank of Pakistan, Mirpur Village Branch, Abbottabad, Code – 1470).
Abbottabad Public School Application Form
Application Form can also be downloaded from our websitewww.aps.edu.pk, however a Bank draft of Rs.2700/- in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School will required to be furnished with the Application Form.
- Age: Candidate must be between 11 to 13 years of age on 31st March 2019.
- Academic Level: Candidate must have passed class 6th or equivalent.
Abbottabad Public School Admissions Test For Class-VII List of Candidates FOR Test Date is Tuesday 25th December, 2018
APS NTS TEST 25TH DECEMBER 2018 LIST OF CANDIDATES
Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad Entrance Test for Class VII-2019
APS Written Test 2018:
- Date of Entry Test: December 25, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Subjects of the Test: English, Math, Urdu+ Islamyat
- Centres for the test: Abbottabad, Bannu, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Multan (Subject to the number of candidates)
- Test will be conducted by independent testing agency. The test will cover the syllabi of Grade-6 level of all text book boards of Pakistan.
APS Written Test result 2018:
APS Written Test result 2018
7TH A CLASS (A-2019) Click Here
7TH B CLASS (A-2019) Click Here
7TH C CLASS (A-2019) Click Here
Candidates who qualify the written test shall be called for interview and medical examination (Dates will be intimated later on).