ABBOTTABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL NTS TEST RESULT 2021
ABBOTTABAD PUBLIC SCHOOL IS ESTABLISHED IN 1961 AND 58 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE OPEN ADMISSION IN CLASS 7th Session 2019. School Prospectus, containing full information on admission policy and expenditures along with an Application Form can be obtained either by hand on cash payment of Rs.1200/- or by post through a Bank draft of Rs.1400/-(from abroad Rs.1700/-) in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School Abbottabad. The application form must be submitted to the School along with Bank Draft of Rs.2200/-as Registration / Entrance Examination fee (Non-Refundable) in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School (Preferably drawn on National Bank of Pakistan, Mirpur Village Branch, Abbottabad, Code – 1470).
Abbottabad Public School Application Form
Application Form can also be downloaded from our websitewww.aps.edu.pk, however a Bank draft of Rs.2700/- in the name of Principal, Abbottabad Public School will require to be furnished with the Application Form.
- Age: Candidate must be between 11 to 13 years of age on 31st March 2021.
- Academic Level: Candidate must have passed class 6th or equivalent.
Abbottabad Public School Admissions Test For Class-VII List of Candidates FOR Test Date
APS NTS TEST RESULT LIST OF CANDIDATES
Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad Entrance Test for Class VII-2019
APS Written Test 2021:
- Date of Entry Test: December 25, 2018 (Tuesday)
- Subjects of the Test: English, Math, Urdu+ Islamiyat
- Centers for the test: Abbottabad, Bannu, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, and Multan (Subject to the number of candidates)
- The test will be conducted by an independent testing agency. The test will cover the syllabi of the Grade-6 level of all text book boards of Pakistan.
APS Written Test result 2021:
APS Written Test result 2021
7TH A CLASS (A-2021) Click Here
7TH B CLASS (A-2021) Click Here
7TH C CLASS (A-2021) Click Here
Candidates who qualify for the written test shall be called for an interview and medical examination (Dates will be intimated later on).