Allama Iqbal Open University(aiou) Admission Fall 2015
AIOU Unique Features:
First Open University in Asia.
- HEC approved and recognized degrees.
- Quality multi disciplinary education from basic to doctoral level.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Network of 44 regional campuses and 1400 study centers.
- Growing network of video conferensing.
- Collaboration with International Institutions.
- State of the art laboratories.
- Fast connection with students through SMS.
- Database of over 650,000 Students per semester.
- 70,000 tutors country wide.
- Wireless internet video conferencing facilities, and VSAT network.
Modern Infrastructure & Facilities
- Digital library
- Student Survey Desk
- E-Learning lab
- Workshop Rooms
- Media research centre
- Training labs
- Web-based online course offering and student data management facilities
• Information sharing with regional offices to facilitate Financial Assistance
Financial Support Scheme
- Earn to Learn Scheme
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Outreach Scholarship Scheme
- Final Year Project Grant Scheme
- Scholarship for Communities
- Scholarship for Women
- Fee Installment Scheme
- Alumni/Sponsored Scholarship
How to Obtain and Submit Admission Forms
Admission Forms and prospectuses for all programmes offered in Semester Autumn 2015 can be obtained from the sale points at Main Campus, Regional Campuses and Coordinating Offices within the country. Prospectus can also be obtained at your doorstep through TCS by Cash on Delivery Service. Call 111-123-456 to get the prospectus.
Admission forms along with the required fee can be submitted at the nation wide branches of First Women Bank, Bank Alfalah, Allied Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank and at the designated branches of National Bank of Pakistan. The detail of designated branches is available in the prospectuses as well as in the Regional Offices. Students are advised to
submit their fee in the bank by their own.
Islamic Studies (General) • Islamic Studies (Quran&Tafseer) • Shari’ah •PTC • B.Ed (General) (1 year) • B.Ed (Ar
Chemistry (Classes will be held in Islamabad only) • Iqbal Studies • Urdu • Mass Communication
Pakistani Languages & Literature (with specialization in Pushto / Balochi /Brahui / Sindhi / Saraiki / Punjabi) 15. Dars-e-Nizami
Islamic Studies (General) • Islamic Studies (Quran &Tafseer) • Arabic
LLM Shari’ah/ MS Shari’ah • Chemistry (Classes will be held in Islamabad only)
1 Community Health & Nutrition • Iqbal Studies • Mass Communication
» Accounting & Finance, 2 Year Programme
Economics • Pakistan Studies • Gender & Women Studies • Statistics
- BA (Shahadat-ul-Alia) • FA (Sanvia Khasa) • Matr
Note: Candidates from Deeni Madaris can seek admission programmes while continuing their education in Deeni mad
Certificate Courses(Duration 6 Months)
- AI-Lisan-ul-Arabi (Arabic Course) • Arbi Bol C
- Lughat-ul-Quran • Certificate in Librarians
- French Online (Offered in Karachi, Lahore, Islar
Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Sialkot)
- Sellina of Home made Procuts
- MBA 31/2 Years Programme
■ Rural Management (Through distance learning)
Commonwealth (C0U MBA/MPA
- his International 90 credits programme is being offered in collaboration with Commonwealth of
- Arabic • Islamic Studies • Urdu
Post Graduate Diploma
- Gennder& Women Studies • HRM (Through distance learning)Dietetics / Nutrition (Any one of these two diplomas is pre-equiste to MSc Community Health & Nutrition)
Bachelor Programme (Arts / Science]
- B BA Programme (2 Year)
BA (General) • B.Com • Mass Communication • Library and Information Sciences
B BS Programme (4 Year)
BS Computer Science (This programme is being offered only in Rawalpindi/lslamabad,
Lahore, Umer Kotand D.G. Khan)
ISI Commerce (2 year program through online and workshop classes) Specializations
- Tourism Management • Hotel Management • Hospital Managemnet
- Accounting& Finance • Banking & Finance
- Human Resource Management • I.T. Management • Marketing Management
IBI Education (This programe is being offered in Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Karachi,
Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi / Islamabad and Saidu Sharif)
FA (Gen) • I. Com
Middle Pass or Studying in 9th class in a recognized institution with at least 13 years of age.
Schedule for Merit Based Programmes
The following programmes are offered on merit only.
PhD 2. MS/MPhil 3. M.Sc Statistics 4. COL MBA, MPA 5. LLM Shari’ah / MS Shari’ah
All those interested for admissions in the above mentioned programmes should send their application form directly to their concerned departments without admission fee according to the procedure laid down in the prospectus. Admission Form/Prospectus of above mentioned programmes can also be downloaded from AIOU Website
Last Date for Submission of Admission Forms 4th September 2015
Admission Test / Interview 15 to 20 October 2015 which will be intimated by Concerned Department 31 October 2015
Display of Merit List on this Website very soon……