Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Islamabad Jobs Application Forms
Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Islamabad has announced Latest Jobs on Wednesday 31st August 2022 in Daily Jang Newspapers.
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for the following posts in the University for Selection on merit basis:-
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD SITUATION VACANT:
Building a Bright Future (Allama Iqbal Open University)
Online Jobs Portal for (BPS 7 to 20)
Application form (BPS 2-4)
Application Form General Cadre (BPS 5-16)
Application Form Administrative – Servicing
Note: The candidates who already applied against the advertisement dated 11.03.2016 need not to apply against the posts for which they had already applied.
1. The candidates may download applications and challan forms from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk) and apply ONLINE.
2. It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the positions of BPS – 7 and above to submit their applications ONLINE followed by hardcopy along-with the original challan form through which the processing fee is deposited.
3. For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit www.aiou.edu.pk in AIOU Jobs.
4. The candidates for the posts of BPS – 6 and below are required to submit their applications in hardform; however they can also apply in both formats hard form and on-line if convenient.
5. The schedule of processing fee is;
BPS Processing Fee Mode of Payment
17 and above Rs.1,000/- for each post Through Challan Form only
5 to 16 Rs.500/- for each post 4 and below No Processing fee is applicable
6. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques, Postal Orders etc. wil not be accepted as mode of payment on account of processing fee. The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
7. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
8. The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post.
9. Applicants already working in Government/Semi Government Organizations/ Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel by due date and submit service certificates issues by their present and former employers.
10. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
11. The candidates applying for the post must enlist the attached documents with signature. Incomplete or applications received late will not be entertained.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
13. Applications as prescribed, along-with attested copies of all testimonials, experience, domicile and CNIC must reach the undersigned by 20.09.2016.