ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (AIOU) Current Jobs 2022
Allama Iqbal Open University in collaboration with the U.S Department of State has launched the English Access Microscholarship Program in Gujranwala Region. The program aims to help teens (13-20 years of age) from economically disadvantaged backgrounds,, to have access to opportunities in employment, education and life in general through teaching them English Language. Currently English Access Microscholarship AIOU Gujranwala is looking for experienced and competitive staff for its two-year project (starting tentatively from October 2021) in Gujranwala. Teaching activities will be held three-days a week in the afternoon.
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD SITUATION VACANT
Interested candidates from Gujranwala region are advised to email their CVs along with covering letter clearly stating the job position applied for latest by January 10, 2022 (Monday) on the following email address:
1. The candidates may download applications and challan forms from AIOU Website (www.aiou.edu.pk) and apply ONLINE.
2. It is mandatory for the candidates applying for the positions of BPS – 7 and above to submit their applications ONLINE followed by hardcopy along-with the original challan form through which the processing fee is deposited.
3. For detail about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit www.aiou.edu.pk in AIOU Jobs.
4. The candidates for the posts of BPS – 6 and below are required to submit their applications in hard form; however they can also apply in both formats hard form and on-line if convenient.
4 and below No Processing fee is applicable
6. The Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheques, Postal Orders etc. wil not be accepted as mode of payment on account of processing fee. The application forms without processing fee shall not be considered/entertained.
7. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews.
8. The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post.
9. Applicants already working in Government/Semi Government Organizations/ Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel by due date and submit service certificates issues by their present and former employers.
10. The University will follow age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan. However, the applications of Overage Daily Wages Employees of the University will be considered/entertained as per Federal Government Policy, 2017.
11. The candidates applying for the post must enlist the attached documents with signature. Incomplete or applications received late will not be entertained.
12. Applicants lacking prescribed criteria and required qualification on closing date will not be entertained (required terminal degree/experience must be completed on closing date).
14. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
15. Candidates having Open Distance Learning Experience (ODL) will be preferred.
16. Applications as prescribed, along-with attested copies of all testimonials, experience, domicile and CNIC must reach the undersigned.