AJKU Assistant Professor , Lectures Jobs 2023 Application Forms
Applications on prescribed forms arc invited for the following posts for appointment on purely contract basis.
How to Apply:
Candidates for the posts of Associate Professor , Lectures are required to submit 05 (Five) sets of reprints of research publications along with a prescribed application form/CV. Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit a separate application form for each post applied with required documents completed in all respects. Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates & domicile etc. along with prescribed application form in person or send by mail to the Registrar (AJ&K University).
1. Candidates may obtain application forms from Meetings Section. The University of AJ&K, Chehla Campus, Muzaffarabad-13100 by producing Rs.3000/- for the posts mentioned ait Sr. No. 01 and Rs.2000/- for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 02 to 04, on University Challan forms available at authorized branches of Habib Bank in Azad Kashmir.
2. Candidates may submit attested hard copies of their result cards, certificates, state subjecWomicile etc. alongwith prescribed application form in person or send by mal to the Registrar Office, The University of AJ&K. Chehla Campus, Administration Block. Muzaffarabad.
3. Candidates having CGPA in any degree, shall submit the marks,”percentage certificate along with the application forms.
4. Only upper age limit is relaxable for in service employees, as per rules.
5. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
6. Foreign degree holders must provide equivalence certificate issued by the HEC.
7. The services as a teacher in High Schools/ Embassy Schools/ Degree Colleges./ Cadet Coleges will not be counted as experience for appointment to a teaching post in the university.
8. Preference will be given to J&K Nationals.
9. Applicants for the posts of Assistant Professors will be short Ssted through demonstration test.
10. Applicants for the posts of Lecturers will be short listed through written test (where required) in their respective fields and only top five candidates (having marks 50% or above in the written test, academic marks) will be called for interview against one post.
11. Incomplete & applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
12. The University reserves the right to cancel the advertisement totally or partially at any time.
13. The last date for submission of applications along with fee challans and all relevant documents is Thursday, 20th July, 2023.