Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology(AFIC) Rawalpindi Jobs 2022
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi invites applications from suitable candidates for the following posts and advertisements id publish in Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspapers on Sunday 4th July 2022.
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology or National Institute of Heart Diseases is a Government and Military Cardiac Hospital located in Rawalpindi Cantonment province of Punjab, Pakistan.
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology & National Institute of Heard Diseases Vacancies 2022:
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology & National Institute of Heart Diseases Rawalpindi from the Pakistani Nationals who fulfill the criteria as mentioned against each post. Details of posts are as under:
Last Date to Apply: 15 days after the Advertisement Published
Terms and Conditions
- Age relaxation will be applied as per Government Policy and Instructions. However, 5 years of upper age relaxation is
applicable for all candidates. Age relaxation for Army Retired Persons is up to the age of 45 years.
- Candidates must be Pakistani Citizens. Candidates already working in the Government Departments/organizations shall
apply through the proper channel.
- Interested Candidates may submit their applications along with complete educational documents, CNIC, 2 x fresh passport size photographs, and Domicile duly attested by Gazetted Officer, with Bank Draft / Postal Order within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Late submission of applications after the due date will not be considered.
- Age, Qualification, and Experience shall be counted as on the closing date of this advertisement. Hospital experience will be preferred.
- Women, Disabled, and Minorities quota will be observed according to Government rules.
- If a candidate is interested in applying for more than one post then a separate application form may be submitted for each
post. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.afic.gov.pk.
- Please enclose Bank Draft / Postal Order in the name of Comdt Exec/Dir AFIC/NIHD Rawalpindi for a sum of Rs. 300/- (BPS 6 to 10) and Rs. 200/- (BPS 1 to 5) along with complete documents and forward with an application to AFIC/NIHD
- Call letters for test/interview will be issued after the scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a written test/interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications with fake documents / false information shall be rejected on disclosure at any stage of the recruitment process.