A Government Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa intends to launch ADP/AIP Project to establish five special Education Schools in
Merged District Bajaur, Khyber, Mohmand, kurram, and South Waziristan. The following Project post is to be filled purely on merit
as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Project Policy, 2008.
ADP/AIP Project Jobs 10th April 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- All the posts will be filled on fixed pay, initially for one year contract which will be extendable on a performance basis.
- Application of the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of his/her academic qualification, relevant experience from Government / Semi-Government Organization / Institutes & professional skills, age limit, and personal Interviews.
- Selection will be made purely on merit to be determined by the Departmental selection committee per the criteria mentioned above.
- The zonal allocation formula shall not apply to project posts.
- All the candidates may apply on the prescribed Application Form with a recent photograph and attested copies of CNIC, academic, and other supporting documents.
- Irrelevant experience will not be considered.
- Candidates can apply only for one post. Dual applications will be rejected.
- Incomplete application/without the required documents will not be entertained.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. 10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing
in the test/interview.
- The maximum age limit will be reckoned on the last date of the submission of the application.
- The deadline for the receipt of the application is 15 days from the day of circulation of the advertisement.
Adress: Post-Box No: 59 GPO Peshawar Saddar