ABBOTTABAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY JOBS
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from Pakistani nationals for ~ the following positions on a regular basis.
Term & Conditions:
1) The candidates serving in Government, Semi-government and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channels.
2) The application form can be downloaded from Abbottabad University of Science & Technology website: www.aust.edu.pk or can be obtained from the registrar Office of the University. Only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
3) No column of the application form should be left blank particularly equivalent percentage marks/GPA, contact numbers (both landline and mobile), postal address and Email address.
4) A Bank draft (Non-refundable) in favor of Treasurer, Abbottabad University of Science & Technology of Rs. 3000/- for posts at Sr. No. 1 to 2, Rs. 2500/- for the post at Sr. No. 3 Rs. 2000/- for posts at Sr. No. 4 to 7, Rs. 1500 for posts at Sr. No. 8-11 and Rs. 1000 for posts at Sr. No. 12-13 should be deposited. Original receipt of Bank Draft/Online Deposit (and one photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, research papers and 2 recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form. Incomplete forms in any respect will not be entertained.
5) The candidates having a Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificates from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
6) The age limit for BPS 05 is from 18 to 45 years and from BPS 06 to BPS 18 is 35 years. A person claiming forage relaxation will be treated as per University rules.
7) Experience/qualification gained after the last date of submission shall not be considered.
8) The selected candidates will be governed by the Rules/Regulations/Statutes of the Abbottabad University of Science & Technology as amended from time to time. 9) University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions, not to fill any position, withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
10) All applications are treated as confidential documents and will be shredded one year after an appointment is made.
11) No TA/DA shall be admissible during the test/interview.
12) Applications must reach the office of the undersigned on or before July 04, 2019 positively.
13) For BPS-5, only the candidates having domicile of district Abbottabad and for BPS-6 to BPS-16 only the candidates having domicile of any district of Hazara division can apply. In case, no eligible candidate is available then candidates having domicile of adjoining districts will be considered eligible as per University Act.
14) Abbottabad UST is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits the discrimination of any applicant for employment on account of race, color, region, religion, socioeconomic background or any other characteristic protected under federal or provincial law. The University encourages minorities and Special people.