University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs February 2016
Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, on the prescribed form (for the posts Sr. Nos. 01 to 03) downloadable from University website (http://www.uvas.edu.pk/download/) and on plain paper for other posts for making appointments on Regular / Contract/ Temporary(likely to become permanent) / Tenure Track System (TTS) in the University (i.e. Main Campus, Lahore, Ravi Campus, Pattoki and College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Jhang and Para Veterinary School, Narowal. 2. Applications are required in triplicate for the posts of Assistant Professor and duplicate for the post mentioned at Sr.
University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Lahore has invited Applications For various posts which are Published on Wednesday 24th February 2016.
The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore, is a public research university located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It has additional teaching campuses in rural areas of Punjab, Pattoki and Jhang.
Advertisement of University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs February 2016:
University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Lahore has vacant positions for Assistant Professor, Director Administrator & Coordinator, Deputy Director, Senior Clerk .
University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Lahore Jobs advertisement is published on February,24 2016.
UVAS Jobs 2016:
Documents Required :
No. 02-03 with attested copies of testimonials, certificates along with one recent attested passport size photograph.
3. Bank draft / Pay order(non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer, University of Veterinary & Animal
Sciences, Lahore must be attached with application for different posts as under:
a. Rs.3,000/= for the posts of Assistant Professors
b. Rs.2,000/= for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 02
c. Rs.1,000/= for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 03
d. Rs. 500/= for the posts mentioned at Sr. Nos. 4 to 11 and 22 to 34. 4. Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications, failing which such applications will be treated as rejected and no call letter for interview will be issued.
5. All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
6. The applicant is required to specifically express in the application, if s/he was awarded any penalty during his/her studentship in the University/Institution. If s/he is found guilty of concealment of any of the relevant facts at any stage, his/her application will be liable to be rejected and in case of his/her appointment, s/he will be removed from University service without any notice.
7. Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
8. The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant council. 9. All rules of TTS version 2.0 in letter & spirit are applicable. 10. The University reserves the right: not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason. to adjust / transfer / post the selected candidate at any campus / centre of the University. to short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor. to increase or decrease the number of posts.
11. Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates for the posts mentioned at Sr. Nos. 1 to 3 will be informed separately. 12. Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years (for posts of BPS 14 & below except the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 17 & 39. 13. Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 04-03-2016 during office hours.