University of veterinary and animal sciences SITUATION VACANT
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates on prescribed Application Form (Academic Form) downloadable from University website (www.uvas.edu.pk) for one position of a full time Researcher on purely contract basis in the BBSRC funded Research Project titled ‘Combating Avian Influenza through Systematic Analysis of Anlioenic Drift. Genetic Variation, and Development of Novel Diagnostic Tools and Vaccines Department of Microbiology, UVAS.
Lahore with the following required qualification:
First class M.Phil. / MS degree in the discipline of Microbiology or
equivalent degree awarded 18 years of education in the relevant field
with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized
University / Institution.
Note: Experienced candidate will be preferred.
- Handsome negotiable salary package upto Rs.1,55,000/= per month inclusive all perks
- The duration of the Research Project is 04 years and engagement of Researcher will be
initially for a period of one year extendable on good performance on yearly basis till the
completion of the said Research Project.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason.
- Applications complete in all respects should reach in the office of the Registrar upto 31-12-2014 (Wednesday) during office hours.