University of the Punjab College of Art & Design Admissions 2015 -2016
The date of the submission of Entry Test forms to following programs of the College of Art & Design is extended, details of which are given below. Entry Test forms will be available from July 23,2015. Last date for receiving the Entry Test forms is July 27,2015 by 4:00 pm. Admission Criteria for B.F.A. Morning / Replica.
Intermediate or Equivalent Basic Criteria:
- All applicants will have to pass an entry test of Drawing.
- Only those who pass the test will be eligible for admission.
3 The age limit is 24 years.
- There will be no age limit in Replica program.
- 20 marks will be given to those students who have done relevant diploma from College of Art & Design.
- 20 marks will be given to Hafiz-e-Quran.
- Fine Arts as an elective subject in Intermediate 20 marks.
- For the purpose of determining merit, 50% weightage is given to the tests and 50% to the academic achievements of the student.
- Decision of the Admission Committee shall be final.
The Pre-Admission Entry Test Forms for the admissions of the academic year- 2015-16 will be available at the Departments/ Centres/ Institutes/ Colleges that have opted for the entry test for BS / MA / M. Sc or equivalent programs from 1st July , 2015. The last date for the submission of Entry Test Forms to the respective Departments/ Centres/ Institutes/ Colleges is 15th July , 2015. During availability/ submission of Entry Tests Forms the Departments/ Centres/ Institutes/ Colleges will remain open on Saturday/ Sunday. The result of the Entry Test shall be available on Punjab University website www.pu.edu.pk as well as on the Notice Boards of the concerned Departments/ Centres/ Institutes/ Colleges on 21st August 2015.
Admission Criteria for MA Music
BA/B.Sc or equivalent
Preference will be given to the applicants who have BA with music as an elective subject from HEC recognized institutions.
All applicants are required to either have mastery over any musical instrument, or in case of those interested in vocal singing have to demonstrate sufficient mastery of the craft and basic understanding of’Rags’.
Basic (As per Punjab University Rules)
Maximum age limit 28 years
Music as an elective subject in BA (30 marks)
Hafiz-e Qur’an (20 marks)
Academic Record: 50%
Entry Test: 30%