UHS Lahore Postgraduate Entrance Test Session 2015-2016
The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore shall conduct an Entrance Test for admissions to postgraduate courses for the session 2015-2016, on Thursday, September 17, 2015. It is mandatory for a candidate desirous of admission to any postgraduate programme being offered on-campus or at any affiliated institution of the University, to appear in the said test (The list of affiliated institutions and their offered courses are available at http://www.uhs.edu.pk/affint.phpj.
University of Health Sciences Lahore Postgraduate Entrance Test
Total Questions And Format of Entrance Test:
Entrance Test will comprise one question paper containing 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).Total time allowed for the test shall be two (02) hours.
Types of Entranee Test
Entrance Test will be held in following categories:
MS, MD (All Surgical & Medical Subjects) 09:00 AM To 11:00 AM
Clinical Science MDS (Dental Surgical Subjects)
Clinical Diplomas (PGD)AII Clinical Subjects
M.Phil Basic Medical Sciences (All Disciplines)
Basic Medical Sciences Masters in Public Health 12:00 Noon
Basic Diplomas (PGD) DCP, DMJ To 02:00 PM
Dental Sciences M.Phil Dental Sciences (All Disciplines)
Allied Health Sciences M.Phil (Medical Laboratory Sciences) 3:00 PM
Nursing M.Sc (Nursing) To 05:00 PM.
Process of Registration
- The candidates are required to register for the test at the University of Health Sciences Lahore / Concerned affiliated institution where they wish to get admission.
- The respective institutions shall submit the details of applicants to UHS with clear indication of each of the above types of test i.e. clinical and basic groups with their subjects or specialty of choice (Hard and Soft form) till Tuesday, September 01, 2015 before the closing hours. No further list of applicants will be processed after the closing date. The admit cards / roll number slips will be delivered to the respective institutions by 10th September, 2015. The Institution shall issue the admit cards / roll number slips to the candidates for taking the examination.
- All the candidates are required to reach University of Health Sciences Lahore, one hour before the start of their respective test on Thursday, September 17, 2015,along with their original CNIC.
- Applicants are required to submit the application on the prescribed Performa available on official website of respective institutions and for UHS at (www.uhs.edu.pk/downloads).
UHS shall conduct only one Entrance Test for admissions to postgraduate courses for the session 2015-2016, which will be held on Thursday, 17th September, 2015. No other test for the same courses shall be held.
Appearance in Entrance Test does not make a candidate eligible for admission. The admission will only be made after fulfillment of criteria as laid down in UHS Statutes / Regulations.
- Concerned institutions including University of Health Sciences Lahore, will advertise their admissions separately.
University of Health Sciences Lahore Registrar Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore
Ph: 042-99231304-9, UAN: 111-3333-66, Fax: 042-99230870