University of Engineering and Technology has Start admission B.Sc Engineering & Technology 2014 in various Programs.
University of Engineering and Technology B.Sc Engineering & Technology Programs 2014
Applications are invited from the prospective candidates for admission in Undergraduate programs at U.E.T. Lahore and its campuses. Only Punjab domiciled applicants are eligible to apply.
UET Lahore B.Sc Admission 2014
After the Entry Test result, undergraduate admissions is announced. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of
University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/ colleges are advised to prepare the following documents
No application shall be entertained without the following
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form issued by NADRA.
3. Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
4. Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
5. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence
Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) offices located in major cities of
6. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents. Orphans can also apply against these reserved seats, if they are sponsored by their (i) Real brother; (ii) Real maternal uncle (Mamoo); Or (iii) Real paternal uncle (Chacha, Taya) residing abroad:
a) Duly filled Form-VIII of applicant’s guardian and a photocopy of valid Resident Visa / Residence
Permit verified/attested by the Pakistani Embassy in the respective foreign country. Form-VIII
can be downloaded from our websites.
b) Sponsored orphans must also submit the following documents:
(i) Father’s death certificate Issued by NADRA
(ii) Proof of relationship with the guardian in the form of CNIC of all family
members and NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC) highlighting the Family Tree
structure of the applicant
(iii) Copy of Nikahnama in case the guardian is the maternal uncle
(Mamoo) of the applicant.
Note: Scanned / faxed copies of certificates and visa/ residence permit shall not be entertained.
Receipt of Applications: Friday, 12th September
Availability of Prospectus: Monday, 8th September
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: Friday 19th, September