UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY LAHORE ADMISSIONS 2016
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for Admission to M.Sc. Engg./ M.Phil/ Masters Degree programs. All those who are employed shall need to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer. Teaching will take place during evening hours from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. M.Sc. Engg./ M.Phil/ Masters Degree programs offered by each faculty are stated as under:
UET Faculty of Electrical Engineering:
- M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Thermal Power Engineering
- M.Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering
- M.Sc. Manufacturing Engineering
- M.Sc. Engineering Management
- M.Sc. Mechatronics & Control Engineering
- M.Sc. Energy Engineering Faculty of Architecture & Planning
UET Faculty of Mechanical Engineering:
Faculty of Chemical Engineering
10. M.Sc. Chemical Engineering
11. M.Sc. Polymer and Process Engineering
12. M.Sc. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Engineering Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities
13. M.Sc. Mining Engineering
14. M.Sc. Geological Engineering
15. M.Sc. Geological Sciences
16. M.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering and Islamic Studies
31. M.Phil. Applied Chemistry
32. M.Phil. Applied Mathematics
33 M.Phil. Applied Physics
UET Faculty of Civil Engineering:
- M.Sc. Hydraulics and Irrigation Engineering
- M.Sc. Geotechnical Engineering
- M.Sc. Structural Engineering
- M.Sc. Transportation Engineering
- M.Sc. Environmental Engineering
- M.Sc. Integrated Building Design
- M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology
- M.Sc. Hydropower Engineering
- M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering
- M.Sc. Water Resources Management
- Masters degree in Architecture
- Masters degree in Product and Industrial
- M.Sc. City & Regional Planning
- M.Sc. Community Development and Environmental Management.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- For Masters Degree Programs (Sr.1 to 30)
Only those candidates can apply who have passed PEC/PCATP accredited undergraduate degree in relevant discipline, securing at least 60% marks under annual/term system OR CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4 under semester system, alongwith at least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS.
- For M.Phil. Degree Programs (Sr.31 to 33)
Candidates having passed 16 years Master’s degree/ BS (Four Years) degree by securing minimum 60% marks (in case of Annual/ Term Examination System) or a CGPA2.5 on the scale of 4.00 (in case of Semester System) in relevant discipline i.e., Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry from a HEC recognized University, along with at least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS.
NOTE: Eligibility CGPA on scale other than 4 would be converted accordingly. For example, eligibility CGPA would be 3.125 on a scale of 5. Candidates having result in CGPA as well as percentage would be adjudged on CGPA.
The details of relevant undergraduate disciplines and other eligibility criteria applicable to individual programs are mentioned in the postgraduate prospectus.
FILLING OF APPLICATION FORMS AND AVAILABILITY OF PROSPECTUS
The prospectus will be available at HBL UET Branch, Insha Allah, Starting from Monday 23.11.2015. The cost of prospectus is Rs.300/- and application processing fee is Rs.500/-. Rs.800/- are payable at the time of purchase of the prospectus. Application shall be filled online by logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk. Completed application would be printed.
Declaration Form available in the prospectus and the completed application with all necessary attachments will be submitted to the respective departments from 23.11.2015 to 07.12.2015 during working days (Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. excluding break timings)
Note that if a candidate is applying for admission into more than one discipline, he/she is required to purchase a separate prospectus for each discipline.
1- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
2- Applications submitted via courier/ mail will not be entertained.
Availability of prospectus Monday 23-11-2015
Last date/ time for receipt of applications Monday 07-12-2015, 3:30 pm
CONVENER ADMISSION COMMITTEE
Phone Numbers: (042) 99029216, 99029452