SINDH POLICE HEAD CONSTABLES (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / CONSTABLES AND CONSTABLE DRIVER JOBS
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts in Police Telecommunication Sindh candidates having Sindh Domicile only.
RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLES (WIRELESS OPERATOR) / CONSTABLES AND CONSTABLE DRIVER
Head Constable(Wireless Operator)(BPS-07)
Education:Intermediate from any board of Intermediate education
Age Limit:18 to 28 Years on Closing Date of Advertisement
Chest = 33’x 34.5”
Height: 5’x 5”
Running: 1600 meters in 7 minutes
Height = 5’
Walking 800 meters in 14 minutes
Education: Matriculation from any board of Secondary education
Education:Matriculation from any board of Secondary education
valid LTV license
Download Application Forms (NTS Application Forms)
1. Application processing fee of Rs.150/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs.400/- separately for written test.
2. No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualification.
3. Application should not be accompanied with any documents. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him / her is correct.
4. The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an in-correct / false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
5. Candidates already in Government service fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
6. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application.
7. Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
8. Women and Minority quota shall be considered as per government instructions.
9. The candidates who qualify the Physical endurance test shall be called to written test.
10. Candidates who qualify written test shall appear in interview conducted by a recruitment committee.
11. Physical endurance test and written test shall be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan.
12. Date, time & venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and web site.
13. No TA / DA will be admissible.
14. Written and physical endurance tests will be held at all divisional headquarters of Sindh province.
15. Only those candidates who shall qualify Physical and written test of NTS, will be called for interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the attested copy of documents.
How to Apply:
Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk & sindhpolice.gov.pk. The application forms are also available at all District Police Headquarters.
Please send the filled-up Application Form along with the original paid copy of the Deposit Slip to NTS
Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad through any courier service.
Application Forms which are improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by
hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Last Date of submission of form is 7th January 2017
Please do not attach educational certificates with the application forms at this stage.
For further information please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No. 46, SectorI-8/2, Islamabad
01. Bank Online Deposit of Rs: 150/- from Designated Bank Branches.
Bank Code Deposit Date
*Note: Application Form will not be entertained without Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)