Raiwind Tableegi Ijtema Part 1st & 2nd 2015
Raiwind Tableegi Ijtema will start Part 1st from November 5 to November 8 and 2nd part will start from November 12 to November 15 in this year.
Under the Raiwind Tableegi Ijtima 2015 timetable, one of the biggest annual Tableegi Ijtema in the world has been partitioned into 17 areas (Halkas), each obliging individuals from three, four or five locale.
Raiwind annual ijtima 2015 dates:
The 2015 Tableegi Ijtima will happen in two sections. To start with part will be held from November 5 to November 8 though the second is planned to initiate from November 12 to November 15.
Raiwind ijtima 1st Phase (part 1) 2015:
In the first part, Halka no 12 has been saved for the general population from Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Kashmir, Talagang and Attock while Halka no 13 is saved for the general population from Bannu, Karak and Lucky Marwat.
The general population from Dir, Chitral and Bajaur will be put in Halka no 3, the general population from Sargodha, Khushab, Bakhar and Mianwali in Halka no 5 though the general population of Sindh barring Karachi will be settled in Halka no 8.
Raiwind ijtima 2nd Phase (part 2) 2015:
The second part will start on November 12, for which five segments (Halkas) have been set up. Halka no 2 is saved for the general population of Gujrat, Gunjranwala, Narowal and Sialkot; Halka no 9 for the general population of Gilgit, Kohistan and Baltistan; Halka no 14 for the general population of Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan and Lodhran; Halka no 16 for the general population of Kohat, Hangu, Kurram organization and Orakzai office while Halka no 17 will contain the general population from Mardan, Swabi, Dargai and Malakand regions.
Traffic Plan For Raiwind Tableegi Ijtema 2015:
Traffic Plan For Raiwind Tableegi Ijtema 2015 is given blow:
Consistently, a huge number of individuals from the world take an interest in Raiwind Tableegi Ijtima at which driving religious researchers from diverse parts of the world including Pakistan, India and Bangladesh arrive and convey sermons.
Hazraat Coming from India :
Maulana Saad Sahab
Maulana Ahmed Laat
Maulana Ismail Sahab
Maulana Shoukat sahab
Maulana zubair ul Hasan Son
Miyaa Ji Azmatuallah Mawati Sahab
Maulana ABDUL REHMAN DEHLVI
May ALLAH Give Long Lifes to these Hazraat
Important Hidaayat regarding raiwind ijtema by Raiwind Tableegi Markaz:
- Ijtemaaat hidayat ki mandiya hoty han
- Ijtema me apni aur saray Aalam ki hidaya ki niyaat se ae jaya
- ye ummat ijtimayat ki buniyad pe uthai gai thi aur is hi waja se is ummat ko ijtamai tor pe behtreen kaha gaya
- Is liya koshish ki jae k ijtemai suraat me ijtemagah me aya jae
- har bhai k pass uska id card hona zaroori han
- Na.balig bacho ko na ly k aya jae
- Ijtema me bus me masjid war aya jae. Aur masjid war bistrr lagar jae
- Gas k cylinder pindal ( ijtema ground) me na lage jae
- Ijtema me allah k rasty me nikalne ki niyat se aya jae
- Ullma , khawas aur univisity k students ka khas pur pe ikram kiya jar