PUNJAB FORENSIC SCIENCE AGENCY NTS JOBS APPLICATION FORMS
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for three (03) years renewable for following posts for Punjab Forensic Science Agency Lahore and for Satellite Stations of Punjab Forensic Science Agency at Divisional Headquarters in Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan & Bahawalpur divisions.
VACANCIES IN PFSA, LAHORE:
FORENSIC SCIENTISTS (SPECIAL PAY PACKAGE)
1 COMPUTERS FORENSIC MSc or MCS in Computer Science; Information
Technology or Software Engineering from Higher Education Commission recognized Institution.
2 DNA & SEROLOGY M.S or M.Phil in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, BioTechnology,
Micro Biology or Molecular Genetics; or with special course work in Molecular Biology, Genetics,
Biochemistry or Population Statistics from Higher Education Commission recognized institution.
3 PATHOLOGY & HISTOLOGY i MBBS with postgraduate diploma in Pathology like
Diploma in Clinical Pathology from Higher Education Commission recognized institution;
ii. M.Phil in Histopathology from Higher Education Commission recognized institution; or
iii FCPS in Histopathology from Higher Education Commission recognized institution.
4 FIREARMS & TOOL MARKS MS or M.Phil in Physics or Mathematics or Bachelor in
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from Higher
Education Commission recognized Institution.
JUNIOR FORENSIC SCIENTIST / LAB. TECHNICIAN (SPECIAL PAY PACKAGE)
5 NARCOTICS I. M.S or M.Phil in Chemistry or Pharm-D;
II. MBBS with postgraduate diploma in Pathology like Diploma in Clinical Pathology; or
III. M. Phil in Chemical Pathology from Higher Education Commission recognized Institution.
6 CRIME & DEATH SCENE INVESTIGATION
Master’s degree in Basic Science or Applied Sciences from Higher Education Commission recognized Institution.
(Male candidates only)
VACANCIES FOR SATELLITE STATIONS AT DIVISIONAL OFFICES OF PFSA EXCEPT LAHORE
6 JUNIOR FORENSIC
(CRIME & DEATH SCENE
(SPECIAL PAY PACKAGE)
Master’s degree in Basic Science or Applied Sciences from
Higher Education Commission recognized Institution.
(Male candidates only)
1. The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @15% for Women, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disabled persons.
2. Only “male” candidates are allowed to apply for the posts of Junior Forensic Scientist/Lab. Technician
(Crime & Death Scene Investigation) for Punjab Forensic Science Agency Lahore and for Satellite Stations of Punjab Forensic Science Agency at other Divisional Headquarters.
3. General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies of Govt. of the Punjab.
4. Recruitment shall be made as per provisions of the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 of the Government of the Punjab.
5. Monthly salaries for the above mentioned posts of Forensic Scientist & Junior Forensic Scientist/ Lab.
Technician will be as under :-
Sr. No. Post Salary during training Salary after training
1 Forensic Scientist (Pathology) 87,000 174,000
2 Forensic Scientist (Computer Forensic and DNA & Serology) 75,000 150,000
3 Junior Forensic Scientist/Lab. Technician (Narcotics) 36,500 73,000
4 Junior Forensic Scientist/Lab. Technician (Crime & Death Scene Investigation) 32,000 64,000
6. The selected candidates for the posts of Forensic Scientist will have to furnish a surety bond amounting to PKR 5 million with two (2) sureties to serve in the Agency for two (02) years after completion of training.
7. The selected candidates for the posts of JuniorForensic Scientist / Lab. Technician will have to furnish surety bond amounting to PKR 2 million with two (2) sureties to serve in the Agency for two (02) years after completion of training.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase, decrease OR cancel the number of posts against above mentioned each category at any stage.
9. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
10. Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 600/-
11. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with test fee of Rs. 600/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
12. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
13. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
14. Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
15. Last date of submission of applications to NTS: 0 9 t h M a y , 2 0 1 6 .
16. The date of written test will be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website.
17. Candidates having at least 50% marks in NTS test shall beconsidered eligible for furtherprocessing in the recruitment process.
18. Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant
documents, at the date/ time of interview to be intimated by Punjab Forensic Science Agency.
19. No. TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
20. For information contact 042-37840007 (Ext. 4024), Fax # 042-99232761, or visit our website: www.pfsa.gop.pk
PUNJAB FORENSIC SCIENCE AGENCY,
HOME DEPARTMENT, GOVT. OF THE PUNJAB.