PUNJAB EXAMINATION COMMISSION JOBS 2015
The Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) is a statutory autonomous body of the Government of Punjab. Applications are invited from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for the following posts. These posts will be filled in either by transfer on deputation basis or on contract basis (as per Govt, policy) as the case may be Proficiency in computer applications especially MS Office is must for all candidates except at serial no. 9 and 10:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Separate application for each post along with CV. attested copies of degrees / certificates / experience certificates/computerized national identity card etc and two passport size recent photographs should reach this Office by 07-02-2015.
2) Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and autonomous bodies may apply through proper channel.
3) 15% quota is reserved for female candidates
4) 5% quota is reserved for minorities.
5) 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons.
6) Shemales can apply, if eligible, against vacancies to be filled through open merit
7) Appointment will be made under contract policy. 2004 of Government of the Punjab
8) No TA/DA shall be allowed for test / interview.
9) The Commission reserves the right to cancel appointment against any post.
10) The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats
11) The Commission reserves the right not to fill in any of the above posts.
12) Only short listed candidates will be called for interview
13) 3 years relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for female candidates as per Notification No SORI (S&GAD) 9-36/81. dated: 21-05-2012
SEND APPLICATION ON THIS ADDRESS
DIRECTOR (ADMIN AND FINANCE)
PUNJAB EXAMINATION COMMISION
Near Pilot Secondary School for Boys, Wahdat Colony Lahore