Punjab Public Service Commission Education Department (Special Education) Jobs
Punjab Public Service Commission is inviting applications from talented and self motivated experienced male and females to apply against vacancies created under various department of Punjab Government.
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT TO (06) POSTS OF SUBJECT SPECIALIST (MALE & FEMALE) BS-17 ON CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS IN THE PUNJAB CURRICULUM & TEXTBOOK BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT.
SUBJECT WISE DETAIL OF SUBJECT SPECIALIST (MALE & FEMALE) IS GIVEN AS UNDER:
S.S. in English (M&F)
S.S. in Computer Science (M&F)
S.S in Statistics (M&F)
S.S in Arabic (M&F)
S.S in Geography (M&F)
1. QUALIFICATION: M.A (2nd Division) in relevant subject with 05 years experience in Textbook Development.
2. PAY: BS-17
Male Candidates: 18 to 25 + 05 Years General Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 30 Years on 16-11-2015.
Female Candidates: 18 to 25 + 08 Years General Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit vide Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 = 33 Years on 16-11-2015.
Disabled Candidates: 18 to 25 + 10 Years General Age Relaxation in Upper Age Limit vide Notification No.SOR-IV(S&GAD) 7-1/2012 dated 21-07-2012 = 35 Years on 16-11-2015.
4. DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any District of the Province of Punjab.
5. GENDER: Both Male & Female
6. PLACE OF POSTING: Lahore.
7. SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST: One Paper Written Test of MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) Type 100 Marks (Duration 90 Minutes only) of Master’s Level with the Syllabus “Comprehension of the Subject” shall be conducted to shortlist the candidates as per policy of PPSC.
Note: A candidates applying for more than one subject must apply in each subject separately.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the Closing Date which is 16-11-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Candidates will have to deposit Candidates will have to deposit Rs:400/- for Sr.No. 233, 234, 235, 236, 237 & 240 and Rs:300/- for Sr. No. 238 & 239 under head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the closing date and receipt number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form. Original Receipt will be produced at the time of Written Test, Interview/ Viva voce without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Test, Interview / Viva voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for record purposes.
3. Disabled candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission’s tests / examinations are exempted of application / examination fee.
4. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
5. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
6. In case a large number of applications are received, the Commission reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualifications and academic record or hold one paper written test (MCQ type) of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability, to shortlist the candidates.
7. Schedule of Written Test / Exam will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues for Written Test / Exam. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
8. Schedule of interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the Commission’s website from where candidates can download their Call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of interview. No candidate will be informed about the date of interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission office or visit the Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
9. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/ HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/ SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
10. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in cases where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce / interview, before finalization of viva-voce/ interview.
11. Candidates presently living / residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
12. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
13. Following Documents in Original along with two photocopied sets will be required, if called for Interview / Viva voce:
a. Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad showing Total / Obtained Marks, Date of Birth. Or School leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth.
b. Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ Level along with Equivalent Qualification from IBCC, Islamabad, showing Total / Obtained Marks.
c. Degrees/ Diplomas / Detailed Marks Certificates of Relevant Academic Certificates duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks, CGPA / GPA or Percentages of Marks.
d. Degree / Detailed Marks of MBBS (1st to Final Profs) duly issued by Controller of Examinations showing Total / Obtained Marks and Percentages and Postgraduate Degree / D.M.C in the subject. In case detailed marks are not produced, then minimum passing marks will be considered.
e. Postgraduate qualifications/Degree/Diploma in the subject.
f. Domicile Certificate of relevant District of Province of Punjab issued on or before the Closing Date.
g. In case of Government Servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate (format available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of concerned Department.
h. Experience certificate (Specimen available on PPSC website) duly signed by the Competent Authority.
i. Valid C.N.I.C.
j. Passport Size Photograph.
k. Disability Certificate, if affected in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
l. Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by HEC/PMDC and declared Equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned Department.
m. Equivalence of the qualifications / degrees will determined by the Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) of concerned Administrative Department.
n. Valid PMDC Registration Certificate showing all Medical Degrees / Postgraduate qualifications therein.
o. Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
i) Candidates will be called for interview provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his / her application will be rejected.
ii) Candidates will be admitted to the written test (if held) provisionally. Detailed scrutiny will be carried out of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the Written Test and qualified therein.
iii) To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC’s Help lines:
PPSC has released UAN (042-111-988-722) for queries and information.
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602.