Punjab Police ASI Jobs through PPSC
Punjab Police Department has announced latest ASI Jobs of 376 Post on Temporary Basis.Punjab Public Service Commission has Published ASI Jobs in Lahore, Sheikhupura, Rawalpindi ,Multan and DG Khan Division Jobs on 10th June 2015.
Applications are invited from the Graduate Constables / Head Constables which are working in the Punjab Police department.
This Recruitment will be done District / Region wise and there are following list of Region in these positions.
Lahore, Sheikhupura, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Multan, Bahawalpur and DG Khan.
Eligible Candidates who want to apply for ASI Jobs.They have Bachelor’s degree (2nd division) from a recognized University with the yeas service .
Head Constable & Constable in the Punjab Police Department having clean service record and both male and female candidates are Also eligible to apply.
RECRUITMENT TO 376 TEMPORARY LIKELY TO BE MADE PERMANENT POSTS OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR (BS-09) FROM AMONGST GRADUATE CONSTABLEs /HEAD CONSTABLEs IN THE PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT.
DISTRICT / REGION WISE NUMBER OF POSTS
(i) Sheikhupura (ii) Kasur (iii) Nankana Sahib
(i) Gujranwala (ii) Sialkot (iii) Narowal
(iv) Hafizabad (v) M.B. Din (vi) Gujrat
(i) Rawalpindi (ii) Attock (iii) Chakwal
(i) Sargodha (ii) Bhakkar (iii) Khushab
(i) Faisalabad (ii) T.T. Singh (iii) Jhang
(i) Sahiwal (ii) Pakpattan (iii) Okara
(i) Multan (ii) Khanewal (iii) Lodhran
(i) Bahawalpur (ii) R.Y. Khan (iii) Bahawalnagar
(i) D.G Khan (ii) Muzaffargarh (iii) Rajanpur
Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized University with three years’ service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having clean service record.
Note:(a)Only the Constable and Head Constable recruited in District Police on permanent basis (either serving in districts or in borrowing units/organizations on deputation) are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned regions.
(b) In case of employees of District Police working in other units on deputation or borrowing basis, they will be required to submit deputation / borrowing orders at the time of interview.
(c) The Experience Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned District/Region.
2. PAY: BS-09.
3. AGE: 21 to 35 on 26-06-2015.
4. GENDER: Both Male & Female.
5. DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in their respective Districts/Region.
NOTE: Relaxation in age and qualification shall not be granted in any case.
SYLLABUS OF WRITTEN TEST
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will be held comprising on the following subjects:-
1. General knowledge and intelligence:-
General Knowledge will comprise on Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
2. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude
The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
3. Language comprehension:
Comprehension in English and Urdu.
A psychological test shall be conducted before interview of the candidates who qualified the written test which shall determine the suitability of the candidates for the service based on personality assessment and Easy writing in Urdu and English.
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 25-06-2015. Candidates should fill the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission’s website www.ppsc.gop.pk. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till the last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview/viva voce, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in interview / viva voce.
3. HARD COPY of ON-LINE Application Form is not required.
4. Candidates are requested to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application Form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create an e-mail account immediately. Correspondence with candidates will be made through E-mail thus add address (firstname.lastname@example.org) into your contacts / address book so as to ensure the delivery of PPSC mail into INBOX rather than into JUNK / SPAM like folder.
5. Schedule of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission’s Website www.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
6. IN CASE ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE CANDIDATE IN HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION FORM PROVE TO BE INCORRECT AT ANY STAGE, HE/SHE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND DISCIPLINARY ACTION WILL BE TAKEN UNDER THE RULES.
7. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
8. Following documents in original along with two sets of photocopies will be required if called for interview / viva voce.
9. Following documents in original along with two sets of photocopies will be required if called for interview / viva voce.
a) Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of ‘O’ Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad showing total/ obtained marks, date of birth or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / ‘A’ level along with equivalent qualification.
d) Bachelor / Master Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates issued by the Controller of Examinations.
e) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
f) Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority i.e. DPO/CPO/CCPO concerned.
g) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
h) Passport size photograph.
i) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the HEC and declared equivalent by the Q.E.D.C of the concerned department.
j) The Experience Certificate signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) concerned.
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post on or before the closing date.
PPSC’s Help lines:
Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602.
1. PPSC only uses the following email addresses to correspond with the candidates:-
2. Official SMS are only sent to candidates by “PPSC” (Sender).
3. All potential candidates must make a note of the above and should not be mislead by any fake email addresses or SMS.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in Almighty Allah. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written test and interview please contact immediately the following Hon’able Members of the Commission at once:-