PTCL has started ILM Program(Illuminating Learning Movement), a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative undertaken in collaboration with Click2Learn.
It is online preparatory tool offering support to students appearing in Matric/lntermediate Board Examination or Entry tests.
For further information call 04235710064 or 0800 19 191
PTCL proudly announces its Corporate Social Responsibility program ILM: Illuminating Learning Movement in collaboration with Click2Learn interactive online learning solution, with an aim to further promote national prosperity alongside Government initiatives.
- Free 1 year subscription to 5000 deserving students
- A revolutionary system available 24/7 for unlimited learning
- A unique and proven learning methodology for enhanced performance
- Access to curriculum-based rich content developed by subject experts
- A shift in learning paradigm and a key to a successful future
Please visit http://www.ptcl.com.pk/Home/PressReleaseDetail?ItemId=431&linkId=130 to view the details of PTCL ILM launch ceremony.
All applications will be submitted online.
- Applicant must be a Matric, Intermediate student enrolled in a government school/college or preparing for an entry test.
- Must have computer and internet access
- Should have attained at least 60% marks in the last board exam
- Mandatory documents
- Copy of Student’s ID Card/Form B
- Proof of enrollment in one of the schools/colleges registered with the exam board. Copy of most recent school/college fee slip/ written proof of enrollment duly signed by principal or headmaster
- Mark sheet of last board exam (class 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Copy of last paid utility bill(PTCL /Electricity )
- Optional Documents
- Copy of CNIC (Parents/Guardian)
- Photograph of Student (Passport Size)
- Bank Statement/Salary Slip other proof (Affidavit attested) of Parents/Guardians and earning members’ Income
Click here to submit your application
All applications will go through a rigorous shortlisting process, most deserving students will be granted the free subscriptions
Disclaimer: Shortlisting will be as per the policy of PTCL
Awarding of Subscriptions
1 year free subscription will be awarded to shortlisted applicants.