Pakistan Railways NTS Jobs July 2015
Pakistan Railway has announced Latest Jobs in PR in Various cities of Pakistan. There are 1475 Post of Various categories and Last date for Application Forms Submission is Friday 24-07- 2015.
Pakistan Railways NTS Jobs Advertisement on 8th July 2015. Applications are invited by the Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore from candidates to fill up the following vacancies in the categories mentioned below.
- i) Where a candidates is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one
- ii) In case of application is received against a specified quota, the same post shall be considered under merit quota.
- Download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and pay the prescribed test fee accordingly (country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, UBL and MCB).
- Application Form duly filled + paid copy of the deposit slip should reach: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46. Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- After verification of the submitted Application Forms, Pakistan Railways reserves the right to cancel any application at any stage.
- Test fee is non-refundableand non-transferable.
- Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than 1 post.
- Last date of submission of Application Forms is Friday, 24th of July, 2015. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- For any further information, please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, or call 051 -8444441.
Allocated quota for vacancies is as under:
- No. 1 to 10.
- 5% quota is fixed for minorities / non Muslims.
- 20% quota including 2% is fixed for son/ daughter of Railways and deceased employees.
- 5% quota is fixed for the Orphans.
- 70% merit
- 5% quota is fixed for minorities/non Muslims.
- 2% quota is fixed for the disable persons,
- Application form shall be downloaded from the NTS website as provided.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test and interview by the department.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying inconect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the requisite Diploma /Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
- For any updates, NTS website may be visited regularly.
- No TA/DAshall be admissible for test / interview.
- TheCandidatesselectedasSub Engineerwill be required:-
- To pass prescribed Medical Examination.
- To undergo specified training.
- To join duty anywhere on the entire system of Pakistan Railways.
Note: The competent authority has the right to reject any application / applications without assigning any reason and may also alter the number of vacancies