Pakistan Railway jobs February 2016
Pakistan Railway has announced vacancies of 50 Junior Auditor (BPS 11)posts on 17th February 2016.
Post Name: Junior Auditor (BPS 11) 50
Age Limit:18-25 Years
Recruitment will be done on purely contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should compare themselves with the eligibility mentioned in the following image such as they should possess at least Bachelors degree in Commerce subjects, should be computer literate and have ability to produce 30 words per minute typing speed on computer. So, only suitable candidates fulfilling all above requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.\
PR Application Forms:
- Applicants may download application form to apply from the official site www.bts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should attach paid deposit slip of Rs. 290/- in favor of Balochistan Testing Service.
- Last date for submission of application is 09th March, 2016.
- Incomplete or applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates working in Government sector should apply through proper channel. Only eligible candidates will be called for test / Interview. Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
Pakistan railways situation Vacant: