Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet thorugh PNCT 2016-A
Join Pakistan Navy as Cadet through Term 2016-A. For details and registration visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk . Pakistan Navy Recruitment Online. Right job for the right person
Pak Navy Latest Advertisement.
Pak Navy Jobs 2015
• Unmarried Male Citizens of Pakistan
• Age on 01 July 2016
• Civilian Candidates: 1614-21 Years
• Service Candidates: 17- 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
• Height: S’4″ (minimum)
The Candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc or O/A- Level with at least 60%
marks. Moreover, candidates must have qualified F.Sc/ A-Level with any of the following subjects:
• Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
• Physics, Maths and Computer Science.
• Physics, Maths and Statistics.
• Candidates of A-Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
• F.Sc part-ll appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in part-1 can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
RELAXATION FOR BALOCHISTAN PROVINCE
10% Relaxation in F.Sc/A-Level marks ie 50% for Baloch candidates instead of 60% as applicable for others.
Pak Navy Online Registration for PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2016-A:
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website
(http:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2015.
1. Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters
will not be entertained.
2. Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- (Crossed in the name
of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or Cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
PAK NAVY SELECTION PROCEDURE
• Entrance Test: 22 Nov 2015
• Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
• Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
• Result: 05 Dec 2015
• Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
• Preliminary Medical/Interview: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC.
Note: The Candidates are advised to get their Ears & Teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor.
• Tests / Interview at ISSB.
• Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
• Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training.
Following degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training:
Operations Branch: BS (MIS)
Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electronics)
Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and PhD.
Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
• Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
• Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
• 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
• Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University and professional institutions.
• Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB Selection Board OR once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
• Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
• Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
• Tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stands for one year).
• Tested within four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
• Dismissed/ Removed from Government Service including Armed Forces.
• Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude.
• Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
• Declared unfit by Armed Forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
• Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
• Concealment of information in the application form.
PAK NAVY LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION
PAK NAVY LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION IS 13 NOV 2015
FOR QUERIES: Visit Nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre/Advance Recruitment Centers.
Abbottabad:House No. 849/1-B, Jubpul, off Mansehra Road, Abbottabad.
Ph: 0992-362854 (PTCL), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
D.I.Khan: 25-A Shami Road. D.I.Khan.
Ph: 0966-9280467-8 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
Faisalabad: Opp. Commissioner Office, New Civil Lines, Bahria Road, Faisalabad.
Ph: 041-9200674 (PTCL), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karachi: 7-Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, Karachi.
Ph: 021-48506702 (PTCL). E-mail: email@example.com
Lahore: 92-Shami Road, Near Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt.
Ph: 042-66961410,9220629 (PTCL) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multan: 217-Sher Shah Road, Multan Cantt. Ph: 061-9201184 (PTCL)
Peshawar: Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt.
Ph: 091-9212316 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
Quetta: 414,-Zarghoon Road. Opposite Serena Hotel, Quetta Cantt.
Ph: 081-9201249 (PTCL). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rawalpindi: House No. 102, Street No. 1. Fazal Town, Airport Road, Rawalpindi.
Ph: 051-5953060 (PTCL). E-mail: email@example.com
Swat: Wadoodiya Hall Road. College Colony. Saidu Sharif, District Swat.
Ph: 0946-723479 (PTCL). E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-Technical Education Institute. Near Quaid-e-Awam University. Sukrand
Road. Shaheed Benazirabad. (Nawabshah). Ph: 0244-9370123 (PTCL),
Sukkur: Near Army Public School. Bukkur Island. Sukkur
Ph: 071-5620042 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
Gwadar: At Marine Compound. Gwadar Port Authority (GPA). Gwadar.
Ph: 086-4211874-5 (PTCL). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance Recruitment Center Sialkot:
(Only for information purposes) Old Distt Engineer’s Residence.
Khayaban-e-lqbal, Opp Services Club. Sialkot Cantt.
Ph: 052-4267639 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
Ph: 052-4267639 (PTCL). E-mail: nro-s