PAKISTAN INSTITUTE FOR PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES (PIPS) JOBS
The Pakistan Institute tof Parliamentary Services (PIPS) is a premier and first ot its kind institute created to provide quality research and capacity buiding services for the National and provincial legislatures and their functionanes. The Institute offers an attractive pay package through special grades to encourage highly skilled professionals as envisaged n PIPS Employees (Recrmtmem & Conditions of Service) Rules. 2010 arvaiable on its websie.
Applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications and experience for the Mowing posts on prescribed Performa which can be downloaded from www pips gov pk:
- Only those candidates possessing certificates/Degrees from the institutions recognized by the
Government/HEC are eligible to apply.
- Persons already in Government Service may apply through proper channel.
ill. Mo TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview(s)
- While making appointments in the Institute, provincial representation shall be ensured.
- PIPS is an equal opportunity organization and Female Candidates are especially encouraged
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview(s)
vii. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease or to cancel the process of recruitment of
advertised posts partially or totally.
Kindly ensure submission of applications on the prescribed performa complete in all respects along
with (i) attested photocopies of educational testimonials and experience certificates (ii) Domicile
certificate (iii) CNIC. and (Iv) Passport size photograph to the Director (HR & F) within 15 days of the
date of advertisement at the address given below:
Director (Human Resource & Finance)
Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services
Ataturk Avenue, Near Kashmir House. Sector F-5/2, Islamabad