Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs November 2016
Government of Pakistan Statistics Division invites application from suitable candidates for Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates possessing qualifications and experience as shown against each post to fill the following posts on Temporary basis, created for Census Purpose in the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics up to 30-06-2017
Advertisement of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Jobs:
The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspapers on 16th November 2016. jobs in Pakistan Bureau of Statistics are given here.
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Application Forms:
you can get application for jobs from official website of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics www.pbs.gov.pk
Upper Division Clerk
Lower Division Clerk
1. Applicants already in Government Service should send their applications through proper channel.
2. All the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts(s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years on the maximum age limit given above, apart from any other age relaxation allowed by the Federal Government as per policy.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for Test and Interview.
4. All selected Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan including AJ & K / Gilgit and Baltistan etc.
5. All the candidates (except those rejected on age basis) will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview subject to scrutiny of their particulars/qualification etc. at a later stage.
How to apply:
• you can download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website: www.nts.org.pk, fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB, and get receipt from the bank.
• For the posts of BPS-5 and below, the Application Form is without deposit slip, i.e. free of cost.
• Send the filled-up Application Form along with the receipt (original paid-up copy of the Deposit Slip) to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.
• Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
• For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441. (MUHAMMAD SADDULLAH KHAN) Statistical Officer (Recruitment)