NTS Talent Support scholarships Program
National Testing Service Pakistan contributed significantly In scholarships programs for needy and underprivileged students of the country. Generous scholarships to qualified students across country have been extended through the NTS Corporate Social Responsibility Programs.
CUT Virtual Campus is a platform established to extend the higher education coverage in country. It offers quality education opportunities to students who for various social, financial, demographic reasons are unable to continue studies in conventional programs. NTS Pakistan announces a scholarship program for the applicants of session Fall 2015 of Cl IT Virtual Campus. 300 Scholarships for the top applicants of following HEC recognized degree programs Graduate Programs.
- MS (Project Management)
- MS (Banking & Finance)
- MBA (1.5 Year)
- Undergraduate Programs
- BS (Computer Science)
- BS (Software Engineering)
- BS (Business Administration)
- BBS (Bachelor of Business Studies)
- MA (English)
- MPA (Public Administration)
- MCS (Computer Science)
- MSc (Mathematics)
- MBA (Executive)
Individual Program eligibility criteria is available at Online Admission portal of the institute.
Top 300 scorer of NTS admission test will be awarded with partial and full tuition fee scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications Forms are available online through CUT Virtual Campus admission system http://apply.vcomsats.edu.pk
- Fill and Print Online generated Form and Send/submit form to nearest Study Center or Directly to Admission Office along with following documents:
- Copy of submitted application processing fee Bank Challan of Rs. 1000.(submitted in any branch of MCB/HBL)
- Four latest (3 cm x 2 cm) color photographs
- Two attested Copies of CNIC OR Form-B issued by NADRA
- Two attested copies of all academic certificates/ degrees/ equivalent certificates.
- Signed Undertaking available with form.
- Address for form submission
- In charge Student Affairs, CUT Virtual Campus, Block F, NISTE Building H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Call Center: 051-8354444
- Admission office: 051-9262132-4