Islamabad : National University of Modern Languages open ADMISSIONS MSCS, Spring- 2015.
NUML MSCS Spring ADMISSIONS 2015
- Master degree (16 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with at least 65% marks or
2.5 CGPS out of 4.00 under Semester system or 50% marks under annual system.
- Valid GRE International / NTS devised GAT-General result with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.
- GAT-General test will be conducted at NUML on 26 December 2014 at 1530 hrs. Rs 1200/- will be charges as test fee.
- Qualifying NUML’s interview.
- Date to be given later.
- Letter of Intent to be enclosed with admission form.
For Details refer to NUML Prospectus or visit NUML website (ad missions, numl.edu.pk). Candidates have to submit the admission form online.
Cost of prospectus / processing Fee is Rs.1000/-. Candidate will fill in the form online and submit the print out of Application form, Undertaking form & Student ID form etc along with attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC, domicile, character certificate, Intent Letter, 03 passport size pictures and paid bank receipt of Rs. 1000/- to NUML, Islamabad
Candidates will have to appear in the GAT-G test arranged by NUML for admission. GAT-G form is available on NUML website
www.numl.edu.pk (NTS GAT qualified candidates is exempted of NUML test)
Conduct of Test
GAT-G test will be conducted at NUML on 26 December 2014 at 1530 hrs.
Last date for submission of admission forms by
post – 15 Dec2014, By hand-19 Dec 2014 till 05:00 pm
Tele: 9257677, PABX 9257646- 50
Ext # 319, 228, 243, 259 & 308