GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF INTERIOR REGIONAL HEAD OFFICE (NADRA) Regional Head Office NADRA, Multan JOB OPPORTUNITIES
NADRA JOB OPPORTUNITIES
NADRA invites applications from Pakistani Nationals only for hiring the services for the following posts purely on contract basis (extendable if required) at locations as mentioned against each:-
- Safe and smooth driving.
- Maintain speed of vehicle within the limit as per SOR
iii. Complete checkup of vehicle including oil, water, battery and other parts before proceeding to tour. Inform OIC in case of any problem.
- Look after the vehicle and coordinate with Admin/MT section through OIC fortimely repair/maintenance etc.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for Online Typing/MCQs Test and interview.
- Interested candidates may send their applications alongwith CV mentioning their full Name, Father Name, Domicile Certificate, CNIC, Education, Experience, Mailing Address, mobile/landline number and Date of Birth without attachment copy of documents at following address within Fifteen days of publication of this advertisement by indicating the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- 5 years relaxation in age will be given as per Govt Rules and 10 years for disable persons having disability certificate.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process due to providing fake documents and false information.
- Quota for Women, Minorities and Disable candidates will be reserved on Junior Executive Post. Therefore, these candidates must mention this.
- Positions will be filled on the basis of Provincial domicile; however, slight edge will be given to the candidates who have their domicile of respective districts.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.