MULTAN INSTITUTE OF KIDNEY DISEASES (MIKD) SITUATION VACANT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant posts at Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD), Multan for appointment on Adhoc basis.
Advertisement of Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD)jobs:
The Advertisement of Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD)jobs are given below.
Application Forms for Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases (MIKD)jobs:
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (BS-19)
Pathology,Nephrology, Urology, Anesthesia,Nephrology
SENIOR REGISTRAR (BS-18)jobs:
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed Performa which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
- The complete form with attested copies of required documents must reach in the office of undersigned before 02:00 Pm on 25-02-2016.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview by registered mail
- The Copies of the experience certificates of specialty issued by the competent authority should be attached with application form.
- The copies of Research articles published in medical journals recognized by PMDC should be attached.
- Attested copies of all the certificate/documents /testimonials /experience certificates / domicile /CNIC & valid registration from PM&DC should be attached.
- Two attested passport size recent photographs should be attached.
- The appointment will be made purely on Adhoc basis.
- The appointment is made subject to revocation at any time by the competent authority.
- PM&DC registration valid on the closing date for receipt of applications will be accepted. However, in case of expiry of PM&DC registration & NIC depositing receipt of NADRA for new NIC & PMDC for new registration will be accepted.
- Both Male & Female candidates can apply.
- The candidate must possess a domicile certificate of any district of the Province of
Punjab and a copy of the same must be submitted with the application.
- Five years general age relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No. SOR-l(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04.11.2006 is applicable.
- Employee already serving should apply through proper channel along with NOC from their appointing authority.
- Those who have been removed/ dismissed from Government service cannot apply.
- Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- Ineligible candidates will not be interviewed.
- All the candidate should bring their original certificates / documents and research papers (Journals) at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
(PROF.DR.MUHAMMAD RAFIQUE) Executive director Multan Institute of Kidney Diseases, Multan