ISLAMABAD: PAKISTAN ACADEMY OF LETTERS Services of a dynamic and qualified full time professional are required for the senior position of Chairman,Pakistan Academy of Letter (PAL), Islamabad.
Chairman,Pakistan Academy of Letter (PAL) JOB
|Name of post:-||Chairman, Pakistan Academy of Letters.|
|Pay Scale:-||MP-II (in terms of Finance Division’s instructions).|
|Tenure:-||The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of three years.|
|Maximum Age limit:-||62 Years.|
Minimum Requisite Qualification & Experience:
- Master degree in Language and Literature from HEC recognized University.
- Ph.D holder in language/literature will be given preference.
- Must be a scholar, a researcher having on his/her credit a good stock of research work in related field.
- At least 15 years experience of working at senior management level.
- Must have sound knowledge of administration, human resource and financial management.
2- Interested applicants should send application, C.V. and testimonials to the undersigned within (15) days after the publication of this advertisement. The applicants working in Government institutions should route their applications through proper channel. Existing employees of PAL, if fulfilling the above conditions, may also apply.
3- Eligibility will be determined and selection will be finalized as per approved Government policy. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. The candidate shall not be entitled to any TA/DA for appearing in the interview.
4- Application from can be downloaded from www.infoDak.oov.Dkorwww.Dal.oov.Dkorwww.PDra.oro.ok