Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department jobs January 2015
Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for recruitment of the project posts of Punjab Accelerated Functional Literacy & NFBE Project. NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in the following categories except Naib Qasids and Chowkidar. The applicants for the posts of Naib Qasid are advised to submit their application to the concerned Executive District Officer (Education) of the concerned district and that of Chowkidar to PMU- PAFLP 5,h Floor Alfalah Building, Mall Road Lahore not later than 31/01/2015.
Project Literacy Coordinators
(Districts Sheikhupura 01,Khanewal 01,Muzaffargarh 01)
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, (2nd Division)
from a recognized University.
Experience: 02 years in Education/ Literacy related development projects. Relevant experience shall be preferred
Salary: Rs. 25,000/-per month with yearly increment of Rs.2000/-.
Age Limit: 25-45Years
(District Pakpattan 01 ,DG Khan 01,Gujranwala(O1) & Sialkot (01))
Master’s Degree in 2nd Division (Education,
English, Sciences, Social Sciences with B.Ed.) from
a recognized University.
Experience: 02 years in Education/ Literacy related development projects. Relevant experience shall be preferred.
Salary: Rs. 22,000/- per month with yearly increment of Rs 2000/-.
Age Limit: 25-45 Years.
(Districts Attock 03, Bahawalnagar 01.Chakwal0l.DG Khan 01. Gujranwala 01. Gujrat 03, Jhang 01,JhdumOl, Khanewal 01, Lahore 01.Mianwali 01, Pakpattan 01, Rawalpindi 02, Sargodha 02& Sialkot 02)
Education: Graduation (14 Years Education), 2nd Division from a recognized University
02 yean in Education/Literacy related development projects.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-per month with yearly increment of Rs. 1000/=.
Age Limit=25-45 Years
PMU at Lahore (01 post)
Education: Graduation (14 Years Education).2nd Division from a recognized University.
Experience: Relevant experience with typing speed of 35 wpm.
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- per month with yearly increment of Rs. 1000/-
Age Limit: 20-35 Years
Computer /Data Entry Operator
PMU (Lahore) 02 Posts
(Districts Chiniot 01. DG Khan 01, Faisalabad 01. Narowal 01,Pakpattan
01, Rawalpindi 01, and Sialkot 01)
Education: ICS (2nd division) or Intermediate (2nd Division) or with one year diploma in computer science from a recognized Institute or higher qualification with one year study of IT. Note: Preference shall be given to the candidates who also know typewriting in Urdu / English
Salary: Rs. 15,000/-per month with yearly increment of Rs. 1000/-
PMU at Lahore (02 posts)
education: Secondary School Certificate (SSC) 2™ division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.A speed of 25 words per minute in typing on computer in (English; and proficient in Microsoft Office or any other compatible office application and shall demonstrate such proficiency.
Note: Preference shall be given to tire candidates who also know typewriting in Urdu
General Instructions for Candidates
- (PMU Posts are Lahore based and the posts other than PMU are district based).
- Terms and Conditions for Entry Test.
- Candidates having Punjab domicile arc eligible to apply.
- Candidates must mention their district of domicile and the district applied for, in the application form.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy.
- Short listing of candidates shall be made on the basis of NTS Test, age, relevant qualification and experience.
- Selection of candidates shall be strictly on merit to be determined on the basis of their academics and interview.
- The applicants for the posts of Naib Qasids and Chowkidar are exempted from NTS Test.
- Before applying, the candidates should make sure that they are eligible for the post, qualification, age or experience wise, etc.
- Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
- Roll. No slip and test center details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test dale.
- Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview
- Candidates shall present original documents along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview.
In case any of the documents is found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled ab-initio.
- In-complete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Number of vacancies can be increased / decreased, without any prior notice, as per the requirements of the Department.
- Government employees can apply through proper channel and submit NOC of the concerned Department at the time of interview.
- All quotas as per Government policy shall be observed.
How to Apply?
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk
- Applications must be received at the given NTS Head Quarter address not later than 31“ of January 2015.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
- Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid
online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Change of test center or category is not allowed, Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.