Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO) NTS Answer Keys 12th July 2015
National Testing Service of Pakistan has declared the answer Keys of Recruitment Test of Lesco Jobs NTS Test which is held on Sunday 12th July 2015.
Lahore Electric Supply Company is building its future upon a foundation of strong core values. As electricity industry undergoes massive change, our success will come from respect for people, uncompromised commitment to safety, quality customer services.
The environment and structure of the power industry throughout the world are undergoing dramatic change. The power sector is moving from monopoly to privatization and from integration to disintegration. To keep pace with this change, the Government of Pakistan approved a Strategic Plan in 1994 as a consequence of which the power wing of WAPDA has been unbundled into 12 Companies for generation, transmission and distribution of electricity.
AREA OF OPERATION
LESCO’s area of responsibility covers Civil Districts of Lahore, Kasur, Okara and Sheikhupura.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF LESCO
LESCO comprises of the following seven distribution Operation Circles, one Construction and one GSO Circle, as detailed below
1. North Lahore Circle 5 Divisions / 24 Sub Divisions
2. Central Lahore Circle 5 Divisions / 26 Sub Divisions
3. Eastern Lahore Circle 4 Divisions / 20 Sub Divisions
4. Okara Circle 4 Divisions / 21 Sub Divisions
5. South-Eastern LHR Circle 4 Divisions /21 Sub Divisions
6. Sheikhupura Circle 5 Divisions / 29 Sub Divisions
7. Kasur Circle 5 Divisions / 22 Sub Divisions
Project Construction Circle 4 Divisions
G.S.O. Circle 3 Divisions