Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment, on contract basis, in LDA against following posts.
||MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||AGE LIMIT
|17||03||MBA or equivalent with 3-years experience OR
M.Com with 5-years experience OR B.Com with 7-years
|11||10||3 years Diploma of Associate Engineer from recognized
institution in CivilTechnolo^y
Last Date For Application Submission is Monday, 24th November 2014.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
- The Upper age limit mentioned above also includes five (5) years general age relaxation as per government policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
5.15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
2% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
- 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to fulfillment of other conditions.
- The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must; produce NOC is used by their employer at the time of interview.
- In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview’.
- Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the Application Form which should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website, (www.nts.org.pk)
13 Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the baste of his/her academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in bay particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process.
- Candidates shall submit Application Formerly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 800/- for Assistant Director (Accounts)(BS-17) post and Rs. 500/- for Sub Engineer Survey(BS-11) and Data Entry operator(BS-10) in favor of National Testing Service, to NTS through courier on address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch MCBL. MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan(attached with application form Downloaded from NTS website).
- Last date of submission of applications is 24.11.2014.
- Incomplete applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily
rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (Alevel candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications). A
- Final Candidates shall be available on NTS website on 01.12.2014. NTS will announce the test date on its website after submission of appit ition deadline.
- Roll No. slips test centre details shall be separately is patched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the te$■ t.
- Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS and academics will be displayed within one week of the test.
- Sample paper shall be available on the NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
LAHORE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
4th Floor New Office Building 467-D-ll Main Boulevard
M.A. Johar Town, Lahore.