Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK1122 Swat, Kohat and Chitral Jobs
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to District Swat, Kohat and Chitral is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/FATA for following project positions purely on Contract Basis. Females are encouraged to apply. The applications should reach P.O. Box No. 516, GPO Peshawar Cantt within one month of publication of this advertisement.
Download Application Forms from Here.
rescue 1122 kpk shortlisted candidates 2016
1. District Emergency Officer 18 a) Preferably MBBS /B.sc Engineering (Mechanical, Civil)/MBA.
b) 05 years working experience in Health Management /Emergency Department/Administration Department. Age 30-40
2. Emergency Officer 17 a) Preferably MBBS /B.sc Engineering (Mechanical, Civil)/MBA/Master in Public Health/Social Sciences
b) 02 years working experience in Health Management /Emergency Department/Administration Department. Age 25-35
3. Office Superintendent 16 Bachelor Degree from Recognized University. Five Year Experience Age 25-35
4. Station House Incharge 16 B.Sc. OR B.A. with Diploma in Health Technology /Nursing
One year working experience in Emergency. Age 25-35
5. Control Room Incharge 16 Master Degree in Information Technology with certifications in LAN/WAN from recognized institution, preferably with specialization in Database.
03 years working experience in relevant/ recognized organization will be preferred Age 25-35
6. Account Assistant 14 B.Com from Recognized Institution.
One Year relevant experience Age 20-30
7. Office Assistant 14 Bachelor Degree with 02 Years’ experience Age 20-30
8. Transport Maintenance Incharge 14 Diploma in Automobile Engineering from recognized institution.
03-05 Years relevant experience. Age 25-35
9. Audio Video Cameramen 14 B.Sc/BCS/BA
02 years experience in Non-Linear editing or Animations or Computer Age 25-35
10. Shift Incharge 12 F.sc with Diploma in Associate Engineering OR Para Medical Diploma. Relevant experience will be preferred. Age: 20-30
11. Wireless Technician 12 F.sc OR Diploma in Electronics (preference will be given to DAE and ex- servicemen).03-05 years’ experience in maintaining wireless communication equipment. Age: 30-40
12. Lead Fire Rescuers 12 Diploma in Associate Engineering (Mechanical).Preference will be given to one year relevant experience. Age: 20-30
13. Computer Tele/Wireless Operator 12 B.sc (Computer Science) or B.A with one year Diploma in information technology. Preference will be given to relevant experience. Age: 20-30
Supervisor 12 FA/FSC Supervisory experience of minimum 03 years. Preference will be given to deep water divers retired from Armed forces Age: 25-40
15. Emergency Medical Technician 11 Paramedical Diploma /Nursing/LHV (Preference will be given to Diploma in Health Technology & Surgical Technology) Relevant experience will be preferred. Age 20-30
16. DERT Rescuers 11 Diploma in Associate Engineering (Civil/ Electronics/Mechanical) OR F.sc (Pre-Eng.) DAE will be preferred. Age: 20-30
17. Fire Rescuers 11 Diploma in Associate Engineering OR F.sc (Pre-Eng.) DAE will be preferred. Age: 20-30
18. Electrical Technician 11 Diploma of Electrical Technology from Recognized institution. Relevant experience will be preferred Age: 20-30
19. Diver 11 Secondary school certificate with experience of minimum 05 years. preference will be given to water divers retired from Armed forces Age: 25-40
20. Senior Store keeper 7 Matric OR Dispenser Diploma/Diploma in Pharmacy. Two years relevant experience will be preferred. Age: 20-30
21. Auto Technician 8 Diploma/Certificate auto diesel, relevant experience will be preferred. Age: 20-30
22. Security Incharge 07 Middle Pass, preference will be given to retired armed forces people. Age: 25-40
23. Junior Clerk 07 Intermediate with min. typing speed of 30 words per minute. Preference will be given to computer literate persons. Age: 20-30
24. Operator for Heavy Machinery 7 Matric with HTV Licence, five years relevant experience. Age 30-40
25. Helper Heavy Machinery 5 Middle pass. with LTV Licence, 2 Years Relevant experience Age 25-35
26. Store Keeper 5 Matric or dispenser diploma/ diploma in pharmacy. Two year relevant experience will be preferred.
27. Drivers LTV 4 03 Years LTV License, Middle pass education Preference will be given to matriculate with 03 years’ experience Age 22-35
28. Drivers HTV 4 05 Years HTV License, Middle pass education. Preference will be given to matriculate with 05 years’ experience Age 25-35
29. Office Attendants 2 Middle pass. Relevant experience will be preferred. Age 20-40
30. Security Guard 1 Literate with sound physique (preferably ex-forces) Age: 25-40
31. Sweeper 1 Middle pass Age: 20-40
32. Gardner/Mali 1 Preferably literate
Experience in relevant field Age 25-35
33. Plumber 1 Preferably literate
Experience in relevant field Age 25-35
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
a) No TA/DA will be admissible when called for physical test written test and interview.
b) Employees of Govt. /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies/Corporations, will apply through proper channel.
c) Incomplete and belated applications will not be entertained
d) Mandatory Physical test:
i. 01 mile running in 07 minutes for Male & height 5’ 6” chest 33” minimum.
ii. 01 mile running in 09 minutes for female height 5’ 2” chest 30” minimum.
e) The Selection committee has the right to appoint any suitable short listed candidate at any suitable post subject to requisite qualification and at any place.
f) Candidates are required to bring along with them original computerized National Identity Card for all tests/interviews etc. Candidates are also required to bring with them original certificates/degrees and marks sheets for the interviews.
g) Upon approval of the selection committee the candidate will go through Medical examination by civil Surgeon Police Hospital Peshawar.
h) The medically fit candidates will be required to take mandatory training of 06 months or as prescribed and pass all the requisite examinations of Punjab Emergency Services Academy, Lahore.
i) The selected candidates have to produce police clearance certificate before receiving offer of appointment.
k) The selection of trainees will be based purely on merit.
The selected trainees will have to sign shorty bond.